The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
OllyThePhilosopher
They're always too young.

stop hanging round the school gates then hun :p:
I'm pretty sure what guys hate the most about me is my fickleness - how I feel changes so quickly, I don't think anyone can keep up!

That, and PMS.
How some, not all. Go on and on about how women should be treated equally with men etc, yet then get upset when they don't get special treatment, because they are a girl. Kinda hypocritical that haha

..and i so agree with those above! The hottest girls are always to be found when shopping! Yet anywhere else they are nowhere to be found! What gives!

edit: Oh and always misinterpreting what we say. if theres the slightest chance a sentence can be taken the wrong way, they always seem to home in on it, assume thats how we meant it to be, and then proceed to hate use for the entire evening haha
Reply 23
Sprout_hair
Do really girly girls annoy you?
And ones that complain how fat they are etc..?

Complaining about being fat is bloody annoying especially when you know damn well you're not fat.
Reply 24
Loud girls... I prefer the quiet type.
Reply 25
When they group together.

Such a turn off.
OllyThePhilosopher
They're always too young.

They're never too young ;-).
Reply 27
When they try too hard to act 'cute'.
Bitchiness has got to be pretty high up the list. Really girly girls are an enormous no for me, I find it a bit pathetic when people won't do x, y or z because they might get their shoes muddy. Overall, though, they don't do too bad a job them girls. I certainly don't know where I'd be without them (technically nowhere I suppose).

Oh, and the really blatant fishing for compliments is not good unless you're being sort-of jokey, and a very close friend.
Reply 29
i_<3_you
lol, awww.. dont worry, there a somebody for everyone out there in the world...be patient.. maybe ull meet her tomorrow, or tonight or next month, who knows! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Don't be so preposterously naïve and idealistic. :rolleyes:
When they make it so obvious they like you but don't make the first move...
The lack of balls :ninja:
Reply 32
dealbreaker
When they make it so obvious they like you but don't make the first move...

How true!
Reply 33
Steven666
How true!

And how would you like them to make this first move????:biggrin:
Reply 34
Patient_Mental

edit: Oh and always misinterpreting what we say. if theres the slightest chance a sentence can be taken the wrong way, they always seem to home in on it, assume thats how we meant it to be, and then proceed to hate use for the entire evening haha

Yep I agree with that. You have to be very careful how you word things because if they take it the wrong way they will still be annoyed at you however much you explain what you actually meant.

I've got an example of how you shouldn't say things. I was watching TV with a girl and she called a girl on TV fat, when she clearly wasn't. What I meant to say was:

"That's ridiculous. You have the perfect body in every way, and she is thinner than you. She's too thin and therefore not as hot as you."

What I actually said was:

"You're fatter than her."

Unsuprisingly she was rather annoyed at me, and however many times I tried to explain what I actually meant she would just get more annoyed at me. And then I got annoyed at her for being so damn stubborn.

So the moral of the story: Girls always want to be called stick thin despite the fact 99% of people find extremely thin people disgusting and unnattractive.
when they ask you for your opinion...you give it to them and they shout their head off because they didn't want your actual opinion...w t f?
Reply 36
I also hate how they're always tucked up in bed at 10pm, and wake up again at like 6. They also seem to be better at doing coursework...the guys I know start their coursework the night before...girls start like 3 months in advance. They're too punctual!
their inferiority :biggrin:.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................just waiting to see how many girls reply to this, was only joking...
That they post way more hate on us than we do on them :laugh:.
Mrgd291190
a) If they're the screamy, high-pitched type, then yes.
b) Every girl I know who does this is incredibly thin so yes.

Gahh I'm guilty of both, didn't realise it was annoying tho :p: :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending