The Student Room Group

Payment in progress

Hi My payment schedule dat is the 6th Jan, but it changed to payment in progress on the 27th December. Could that possibly mean I may receive slightly earlier?
Original post by sema83
Hi My payment schedule dat is the 6th Jan, but it changed to payment in progress on the 27th December. Could that possibly mean I may receive slightly earlier?

No. It just reflects the number of bank holidays this time of year.
Original post by sema83

Hi Sema, you should receive your payment on the scheduled date which is the 06/01/2020. Payments were sent early due to the bank holiday.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Sema, you should receive your payment on the scheduled date which is the 06/01/2020. Payments were sent early due to the bank holiday.
Thanks, Isaac.

Does that mean I could receive slightly earlier in account?

does that mean I could possible receive cleared funds in bank earlier
Original post by sema83
does that mean I could possible receive cleared funds in bank earlier

You should receive it by the 06/01/2020. It's possible but unlikely to receive it earlier than the scheduled payment date. If your bank is Monzo then they allow students to receive the money on the 03/01/2020 instead of the 06/01/2020 but I don't know if any other banks do this.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending