The Student Room Group

Waiting for a job to get back to me

I recently interviewed and had a trial from a job and the employer said she will call me the next day but she didn’t, does that mean she’s still deciding or she’s considering other candidates?
Original post by Melxxoxx23
I recently interviewed and had a trial from a job and the employer said she will call me the next day but she didn’t, does that mean she’s still deciding or she’s considering other candidates?

If they said they would call you the next day but then didn't, you can contact them and ask about the status. Let them know you are interested!

Regards,
Serene
Reply 2
Original post by SereneEnt
If they said they would call you the next day but then didn't, you can contact them and ask about the status. Let them know you are interested!

Regards,
Serene

Yeah, I'd second that. Give them a ring or email
Original post by Melxxoxx23

It could be that they are still interviewing other candidates, or are still deciding etc.
It might be worth giving them a quick call or email, just to find out the status. Even if it turns out that they are still deciding, at least you know where you stand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending