The Student Room Group

personal compelling reasons

Hey, i was looking for advice on personal compelling reasons to get back a year or two years of funding.
I have a few questions:
What kind of evidence do i need? I have a psychiatrist & a therapist. Both of which I can get notes from saying I could study this year (going to apply through clearing).

Am I able to start applying to unis through clearing now? Before my personal compelling reasons have been approved/sent in.

Can i expect this to actually get approved? I have had multiple diagnosis since university, and genuinely feel rready to go back but only have two years of funding.
Thanks for answering if you do. (new to the site so sorry if it s incorrectly formatted.)
Original post by adm144
Hey, i was looking for advice on personal compelling reasons to get back a year or two years of funding.
I have a few questions:
What kind of evidence do i need? I have a psychiatrist & a therapist. Both of which I can get notes from saying I could study this year (going to apply through clearing).

Am I able to start applying to unis through clearing now? Before my personal compelling reasons have been approved/sent in.

Can i expect this to actually get approved? I have had multiple diagnosis since university, and genuinely feel rready to go back but only have two years of funding.
Thanks for answering if you do. (new to the site so sorry if it s incorrectly formatted.)

Hi there,

For Compelling Personal Reasons (CPR) we need both a letter from yourself (signed and dated) explaining what happened, and include a letter from a professional person. This can be someone like a psychiatrist & a therapist, that's right.

We'd recommend making an application with us online, even if you don't have a confirmed place yet. That way, you can submit your evidence online and our assessors will let you know if this is acceptable. Just to let you know, we're currently processing CPR evidence in 18 working days.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending