The Student Room Group

If I already sent my SFE application, & I've newly got PIP, how do I let SFE know?

So I filled in my student finance application end of April start of May, like most kids my age, and at the time, I was being assessed for PIP but I didn't know if I'd get it so I didn't declare it.
I've just now been told that I have been awarded PIP. Do I need to tell SFE, and how do I do that?
Original post by JessT666
So I filled in my student finance application end of April start of May, like most kids my age, and at the time, I was being assessed for PIP but I didn't know if I'd get it so I didn't declare it.
I've just now been told that I have been awarded PIP. Do I need to tell SFE, and how do I do that?

Hi Jess,

You just need to upload a copy of your PIP award letter, and this will be reviewed by our assessors. If his means you're entitled to any additional funding we'll tell you, rest assured.

Just to let you know, we're currently processing these forms in 18 working days.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi Jess,

You just need to upload a copy of your PIP award letter, and this will be reviewed by our assessors. If his means you're entitled to any additional funding we'll tell you, rest assured.

Just to let you know, we're currently processing these forms in 18 working days.

Thanks, Graeme

Thank you. Do I just do that through the normal 'upload evidence' option, or do I put it with a DSA application?
Thanks, Jess
Original post by JessT666
Thank you. Do I just do that through the normal 'upload evidence' option, or do I put it with a DSA application?
Thanks, Jess

Hi Jess,

Yes, this can be uploaded to the same upload section. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending