The Student Room Group

Leftover Bursary / Student Loan

Hi there I was student for 2 years done my HNC and HND and I got a student loan and bursary and I finished my course now I’m looking for a job, and I was just wondering I had a good amount of student loan left from the 2 years I got it and I’m just wondering if your entitled to keep it to help with day to day things and to help me till I’m able to get a job or do you need to return it thanks.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Fuzee
Hi there I was student for 2 years done my HNC and HND and I got a student loan and bursary and I finished my course now I’m looking for a job, and I was just wondering I had a good amount of student loan left from the 2 years I got it and I’m just wondering if your entitled to keep it to help with day to day things and to help me till I’m able to get a job or do you need to return it thanks.

@Student Finance England
Reply 2
Original post by Fuzee

Hi there, Any payments you received and were eligible for you keep, you do not need to return this funding, You will enter repayment of the funding once your earning above the repayment threshold. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Any payments you received and were eligible for you keep, you do not need to return this funding, You will enter repayment of the funding once your earning above the repayment threshold. Thanks, Angela

Hi there, thank you so this means the bursary / student loan money I have leftover and saved in the 2 years while doing my HNC, HND I don’t need to return it and I can keep it to help with my day to day living and so that it helps me to live till I’m able to get a job thanks
Original post by Fuzee
Hi there, thank you so this means the bursary / student loan money I have leftover and saved in the 2 years while doing my HNC, HND I don’t need to return it and I can keep it to help with my day to day living and so that it helps me to live till I’m able to get a job thanks

Hi there, Yes, that is correct. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending