The Student Room Group

Am I an independent student?

I live with my boyfriend and we have a baby together. I thought that my boyfriend had to fill in a PFF2 form to sponsor my application and I had to fill in the same form to sponsor his (we are both students). But I was told today that because we are not married, our parents have to fill in the forms instead. Is this correct? I was told previously that our parents couldn't sponsor our application as we are classed as independent students.
Original post by budzik
I live with my boyfriend and we have a baby together. I thought that my boyfriend had to fill in a PFF2 form to sponsor my application and I had to fill in the same form to sponsor his (we are both students). But I was told today that because we are not married, our parents have to fill in the forms instead. Is this correct? I was told previously that our parents couldn't sponsor our application as we are classed as independent students.

Hi there, can you confirm your age? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, can you confirm your age? Thanks, Jason

I am 21 and my partner is 23. We are living together and not married, and we care for our 7 month old baby together.
Original post by budzik
I am 21 and my partner is 23. We are living together and not married, and we care for our 7 month old baby together.

Thanks. We would assess you based on your partner so it's them who completes the PFF2 form. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending