The Student Room Group

Resitting; SFE

Deferred 2 exams since parent got cancer. They're doing fine now but i have to sit the exams next year before progressing into final year. I'm registered as a resitting student but no in attendance (different to repeating as I didn't fail anything) - my SFE comes in on 25th - do i need to do anything?

My status for maintenance states its awaiting for my uni to confirm my enrolment (obvs will not come through) but idk if I need to do anything to contact them about the tuition loan
Original post by JamieJacks
Deferred 2 exams since parent got cancer. They're doing fine now but i have to sit the exams next year before progressing into final year. I'm registered as a resitting student but no in attendance (different to repeating as I didn't fail anything) - my SFE comes in on 25th - do i need to do anything?

My status for maintenance states its awaiting for my uni to confirm my enrolment (obvs will not come through) but idk if I need to do anything to contact them about the tuition loan

Hi there, if you're not in attendance for the year and studying outwith the university you wouldn't be eligible for any funding. I would advise checking with the university to see if they can offer any financial aid for you. You can cancel the 23/24 application via your account: Please click into the application, from the Information and Guidance links on the right-hand side under the Manage your Student Finance banner you can then select the ‘View and manage your applications’ link and cancel it here. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending