The Student Room Group

CPR student finance

So my first year at university I had to drop out of, I was under alot of stress and was cutting myself drinking bleach to end my life. My hospital records are 119 pages of what occurred to me during that time, however it does mention me not liking my course and university which might impact whether I get cpr. It also mentions me finding the change hard and how I isolated myself on numerous occasions and my mood was never happy. Would this impact whether I will get cpr
Original post by Awesomesmartnerd
So my first year at university I had to drop out of, I was under alot of stress and was cutting myself drinking bleach to end my life. My hospital records are 119 pages of what occurred to me during that time, however it does mention me not liking my course and university which might impact whether I get cpr. It also mentions me finding the change hard and how I isolated myself on numerous occasions and my mood was never happy. Would this impact whether I will get cpr

Hi there,

This shouldn't impact your year but just advise on the cover letter you send along with this what happened (and also the year this took place). Thanks, Jason
I would like to know my likilehood in your opinion on the basis on some information provided from my medical reports

-feelings of hopelessness
- low mood and having nightmares,

I have sent a 119 page medical report of all the things occurring to me.

i am only asking about this due to the cpr team delaying my application

Original post by Awesomesmartnerd
I would like to know my likilehood in your opinion on the basis on some information provided from my medical reports

-feelings of hopelessness
- low mood and having nightmares,

I have sent a 119 page medical report of all the things occurring to me.

i am only asking about this due to the cpr team delaying my application

Hi there, Evidence and applications are assessed on a case by case basis, as long as the evidence provided covers all required information it would be considered. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending