The Student Room Group

Sfe

Hi, I’m going to a different universityfor second year and have been offered a place , however I can’t make another application for student finance as another one was made before hand when I thought I was gonna do third year but failed 2nd year in my previous university . What should I do? I withdrew from my old university and I’m trying to cancel my sfe application but it says that my old university has to notify student finance of my withdrawal so that they can cancel the application but they haven’t yet and my course is starting soon in my other uni .
You need to contact your old university. Phone don’t email. Speak to student records or registry and ask to speak to someone who sends updates to SLC.
Original post by PQ
You need to contact your old university. Phone don’t email. Speak to student records or registry and ask to speak to someone who sends updates to SLC.

Original post by simbs_x
Hi, I’m going to a different universityfor second year and have been offered a place , however I can’t make another application for student finance as another one was made before hand when I thought I was gonna do third year but failed 2nd year in my previous university . What should I do? I withdrew from my old university and I’m trying to cancel my sfe application but it says that my old university has to notify student finance of my withdrawal so that they can cancel the application but they haven’t yet and my course is starting soon in my other uni .

Hi there, I can see PQ has responded to your query. Any further questions then do let us know. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending