The Student Room Group

SFE

Hiya just wanted to ask how much attendance is need atleast to end up receiving the SFE
Original post by Ley.xox
Hiya just wanted to ask how much attendance is need atleast to end up receiving the SFE

Hi there, we just need your university to confirm you're registered so we can release your Maintenance Loan and your attendance confirmation so we can pay the Tuition Fees. Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there, we just need your university to confirm you're registered so we can release your Maintenance Loan and your attendance confirmation so we can pay the Tuition Fees. Thanks, Ross

Sorry I was meant to say how much attendance is required in the milestone period because I’ve had one day off but I gave my reason to student support and wasn’t aware that I had an afternoon online class
Original post by Ley.xox
Sorry I was meant to say how much attendance is required in the milestone period because I’ve had one day off but I gave my reason to student support and wasn’t aware that I had an afternoon online class

Hi there,

I'm not sure what you mean by milestone period? All we need is the university to confirm it and send it to us. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending