The Student Room Group

Have you ever cried over a girl or guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Never have, never will.
Reply 81
My name is Dexter. Does that answer your question?
yeahhh unfortunately :/ over the same guy
Original post by Beadle's About
As the title says. Have you ever cried when a relationship ended, you were dumped, you got cheated on, someone you fancied didn't reciprocate your interest, or you just plain got hurt emotionally by a member of the opposite sex?

Tell the truth. I want to see how human you lot are. I think EVERYBODY has cried over a guy or girl at least once in their lives, and if you haven't yet then you will at some point in your life.

For me, I'm hesitant to admit but yeah I have, when I was dumped by a girl. But that was 5 years ago, before I got my 'game' together and when I was much more naive and immature.

It had been a few months since I broke up with her. A parcel arrived, one of those ones she always used to send, she obviously wasn't taking the break up easily (I.E. kept trying to get back together).

My shell cracked and I had a good blubber.

You'd think doing the dumping would be easier but it is sort of like telling an addict to stop partaking of their poison.

Love cannot be switched off so easily and quickly, etc etc sentimental nonsense.

:colondollar:
Reply 84
No. I tend to cry over exams more than people...

Go me.
Reply 85
cried for a month. still am.
it's been a year and a half.
I didn't cry because he dumped me, i cried because i let him treat me like a mug.
Does it count if you've cried over never having a girlfriend?
Reply 88
Yes, they didn't care for it.
hhmmmm.....what's the point of this thread?
I think everyone has at least once in their life really. It's all a part of growing up.
Reply 91
Original post by Converse
Never have, never will.

This.
Yes.

Spoiler

Lots of times. I couldn't even begin to count.
I don't cry over unrequited love or anything like that, but when in my last relationship, I'd cry when I knew he was doing drugs, which I hated, and when we fought. Towards the end I was crying every day because I was so miserable. I cried when I broke up with him, because it broke my heart and becauase I was breaking his. I cried on and off for the next 3 weeks.

I haven't cried in 3 months, now.

I don't think there's anyhting wrong with crying. I'm not a massive fan of men crying if it's over something small, but I didn't think any less of my boyfriend when he cried when we were breaking up. It was a horrible, horrible time.
Original post by should be revising
Yes.

Spoiler

Crikey!!! What have I told you about shagging those skanky street whores who charge a tenner for a blowjob....
Yes, yes I have. Naively and pretty ridiculously, mind.
Yes cos he treated my badly.
Oh and i cired when my ex disrespected me because i wasn't a christian. He started tormenting me and sayin that i was going to hell. Yea I know but it hurt knowing that someone i excepted didn't except me fully.
(edited 13 years ago)
I've regretted not asking out a couple of girls that liked me because they were fit :mad:. Did I cry? No I'm not a pussy.
Original post by BBYoungLady
Oh and i cired when my ex disrespected me because i wasn't a christian. He started tormenting me and sayin that i was going to hell. Yea I know but it hurt knowing that someone i excepted didn't except me fully.

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but...

*accepted / accept

:fuhrer:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending