The Student Room Group

Ex just text me after a month

Scroll to see replies

Completely ignore her, clearly her problem.
Reply 21
she text again saying "just say who you've been with, people are asking me". i replied saying "oh right why does it matter to them? who's asking". she replied again saying that unless i'm attention seeking, i'd just tell her who i've been with. i kept my reply the same, saying that it doesn't matter who i've been out with, and again i asked who has been asking. she replied saying that i'm 'apparently' spreading it all over twitter i've been out with someone, and that people have been asking but she doesn't get why it matters who i've been out with. my final text was that people can think what they want, they're just being nosey. she replied with an 'ok'.

i haven't spread anything over twitter. three tweets i made. and why would people be asking her who i've been out with?

we're supposed to be over, and if i tweet about my social life, suddenly i'm not allowed one!
Reply 22
She's probably thinks you're trying to 'win' the break-up. Just calmly tell her there's nothing to worry about and then leave it at that(unless you want to start talking). Once again, just remember she's going through the break-up too.
Reply 23
win the breakup? we've done a month of no contact, then she texts this when i start to go out and enjoy myself? albeit with my mates. i didn't tell her who i'd been out with, because it shouldn't matter to her now. and i don't get why people are asking her questions about who i've been out with. unless they're not and she made it up.
Reply 24
Imo she wants to be back with you and so is scared you are meeting other people. If she didn't want to be with you, she wouldn't have sent you that text. Think about it: if you had broke up with a girl and you still didn't want to be with her when she tweeted something like that, would you text her? Because I wouldn't. :tongue:
Original post by inhoo0924
she misses you :smile:

All I could think of XD

image.jpg
Reply 26
You enjoying yourself shows that you're moving on and it never feels good when someone is falling out of love with you, no matter what you think of them or what they did.
Reply 27
but she ended things with me. if she's feeling like this why did she end it? she knew that this would happen.

i'll never understand women.
Reply 28
Have you moved on?
She clearly misses you loads and is scared you're moving on..
Reply 29
i'm in the process of moving on. i tried to talk things out with her when she ended things but she wouldn't have it. wouldn't talk to me about how she felt. sure i still have feelings for her, and i do miss her, but i'm not going to beg and plead with her to get back with me. she wanted this, so i'm trying to enjoy myself. she hasn't bothered with me in a month, and a couple of tweets make her text me. i don't get it.
Reply 30
Maybe this was her trying to get you back? Like an excuse to get you talking to her again?
But yea I get you.. It's not been easy for you and it's not fair for her to get involved a month later.
Just leave her until she makes what she wants CRYSTAL clear cause tbh atm it seems like she doesn't know what she wants herself..
Original post by stevie1989
hey there, thought i'd delve into the world of tsr since i graduate soon.

so i have a question. my ex finished me last month, made no contact with her since then. me and my mate and his gf went out the other night, and i tweeted about it. just said i'd been out with some good company. then i went the gym and put a tweet about that. today i said i was going out again. i never tagged anyone in these tweets.

my ex text me asking whether i could make it more obvious that i'm out meeting people.

wtf? no contact for a month, then she contacts me about me having a life?? what??

She misses you, even though it sounds like she is jealous.
Reply 32
but if that's the case why doesn't she just tell me, instead of saying people are asking her who i've been out with and i should tell her, and that it looks as though i'm tweeting for attention?

unless, of course, her friends are asking her who i've been out with...?
Original post by stevie1989
but if that's the case why doesn't she just tell me, instead of saying people are asking her who i've been out with and i should tell her, and that it looks as though i'm tweeting for attention?

unless, of course, her friends are asking her who i've been out with...?

Because she's a woman, they are so concerned with maintaining their public persona that they'll often rewrite history in this way. (Not all of you girls, of course, but they certainly care on average more than blokes.)

Just ignore her or fob her off with a reasonable answer, or challenge her by saying "you obviously have a problem with me want to talk about it?"

Do not engage her as if what she says is true - both you and she know it's not. And do not worry about it, she's your ex-girlfriend. You have plainly already spent some time worrying about it to post on this forum, you can't carry on like that.
(edited 11 years ago)
Her reply makes on thing very transparent:

You won the break up.

^ Tweet about that to really wind her up :biggrin:
her egos hurt - its been a month you should still be in the crying yourself to sleep and spending all day in your nightwear stage of the breakup
What business does she have on your twitter? She broke up with you. Obviously she is e-stalking you and wants the D.
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous
What business does she have on your twitter? She broke up with you. Obviously she is e-stalking you and wants the D.

defo wants the D!!
Reply 38
Original post by scrotgrot
Because she's a woman, they are so concerned with maintaining their public persona that they'll often rewrite history in this way. (Not all of you girls, of course, but they certainly care on average more than blokes.)

Just ignore her or fob her off with a reasonable answer, or challenge her by saying "you obviously have a problem with me want to talk about it?"

Do not engage her as if what she says is true - both you and she know it's not. And do not worry about it, she's your ex-girlfriend. You have plainly already spent some time worrying about it to post on this forum, you can't carry on like that.

yeah, it's bugged me because she messed me up by breaking up with me. first couple of weeks weren't great, just wanted to go out and get smashed all the time. wasn't a great idea, but now am just trying to enjoy myself, get to know people etc. then she texts me basically complaining about me having a life.

so i shouldn't have played along with her story of people asking her questions about who i'm out with? oh. well either way, she hasn't text again. bit hesitant about using twitter now in case i start getting interrogated again.

if she still has feelings, why doesn't she just tell me instead of all these mind games? bloody women.
Reply 39
She's realised the grass isn't always greener. The thought of you moving on happy without her has given her ego a caning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending