Just get bigger junk :wink:
Original post by chukster97
British women are too trashy

ever been abroad? indian hookers cost a quid
Original post by the mezzil
Tighter

thats what everyone who has never had sex says
Original post by 122025278
So you wouldn't be put off by a girl dragging a bloke she's known less than a day back to hers? If you genuinely wouldn't then fine, it's interesting to get other people's perspectives. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what she's doing, I'm saying I find it a turn off nevertheless.

I genuinely wouldn't. If a guy manages to get a girl back to his place after a night out he's a hero but if a girl does the same popular opinion dictates she's undesirable and open to all sorts of social stigma (slut, bike, easy etc.). I find it to be quite a nasty double standard. The worst a guy will get called is a "player" which to be frank still has a very positive spin to it.
Seems like guys are being trashed for having the opinion that its not something they'd like. :lol:
Original post by Mubariz
You could argue it's pathetic you would accept that.

:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bahahaha I love that smiley. I just think it got so much attitude. So cute
Original post by Ribbit1234
Cuz they wouldnt be happy with a girl whos been around and who's promiscuous but they themselves can go around and shag anything that breathes and its fine

Although that is probably right, you don't know it for sure since they haven't expressed their views on male promiscuity (and to be fair, this is not a case of being promiscuous anyway, it's just one instance).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa
Bahahaha I love that smiley. I just think it got so much attitude. So cute

Yeah, i just use to basically say "don't get gassed"

Still don't remember me? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending