The Student Room Group

Do you ever have sexy thoughts about female friends?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pshah2
Okay well there are two..

The one I mentioned I thought was single and very pretty, but does have a bf. I would never want to jeopardise that and value her as a friend. Just can't work out the sudden crush!

The other one is a very forward friend, and I think I get turned on by her drive. She is also pretty hot tbh. But I'm not sure I want to ask her out, again in case I ruin the friendship!

Is it just her energy I am driven to?

But why do I keep imagining the platonic friend giving me head?

Does it matter why? I'd go for it.
Reply 81
Original post by Amphiprion
especially when they send snap chats of them in some kind of tiny ass bikini.

You have awesome friends
Original post by Reue
You have awesome friends

My mates do it. Sort of ruins it when their balls are hanging out though...
Reply 83
Original post by NewlyScared

Haha but say you imagine her giving you head, what just ask her out?
Reply 84
Original post by NewlyScared

Thing is I'm finding it difficult to be around my friend and keep calm.. especially if she is eating a banana or just sucking on anything to be honest..

I'm worried when she hugs me one day I might have a boner!
Erm... yeah but it's not always intentional... :colondollar:
My friend finally admitted that he did this when we were younger so I would say so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by donutaud15
My friend finally admitted that he did this when we were younger so I would say so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thing is I imagined having wild sex with one of my driven hot female friends!
Original post by pshah2
Thing is I imagined having wild sex with one of my driven hot female friends!

He's never admitted to wild sex since he told me after I got married so it would be awkward but he pretty much implied it so would say it's normal

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 89
He's never admitted to wild sex since he told me after I got married so it would be awkward but he pretty much implied it so would say it's normal

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see. Thing is does this mean anything though? I find my friend's forwardness such a turn on. She is also hot! But I mean, I don't think I envisage us as a couple.
Original post by pshah2
I see. Thing is does this mean anything though? I find my friend's forwardness such a turn on. She is also hot! But I mean, I don't think I envisage us as a couple.

Nope doesn't need to mean anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Nope doesn't need to mean anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phew so just sexy thoughts then!

I mean maybe I fancy her a little, but she might reject me if I asked her out. For some reason, when she swears I find that hot too. I keep imagining her on top of me though.
Reply 92
Original post by pshah2
Phew so just sexy thoughts then!

I mean maybe I fancy her a little, but she might reject me if I asked her out. For some reason, when she swears I find that hot too. I keep imagining her on top of me though.

She's hot, it's a guys instinct to fancy her as a mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Original post by Andy98
She's hot, it's a guys instinct to fancy her as a mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phew. I do find her attractive, but I'm finding her desirable sexually rather than the whole girlfriend package. Should I ask her out and risk the friendship?
Reply 94
Original post by pshah2
Phew. I do find her attractive, but I'm finding her desirable sexually rather than the whole girlfriend package. Should I ask her out and risk the friendship?

That one's up to you
Reply 95
Original post by Andy98
That one's up to you

Is it worth suggesting FWB? If so how?
Original post by zippity.doodah
lol let's be honest, fellas, the only female friends we have are the ones we want to end up ****ing one day, when they open themselves to it, unless they aren't somewhat attractive.
and girls, you should be extremely suspicous if you are attractive and a keen male friend of yours is calling you "a good friend~" because men's form of friendship with their heterosexuality is called "attraction". of course, to males, this attraction would be completely inert because there's no instinct of ****ing that person...
obviously girls are usually the fussier gender with regards to sex, which makes them different to guys, because really, we'll **** pretty much anybody we find "somewhat attractive"...we're not fussy at all.

well this doesn't apply to me. I always say it's only desperate men who follow this rule.
Reply 97
Original post by pshah2
Is it worth suggesting FWB? If so how?

Noooooooooooo, never suggest FWB - never works
Reply 98
Original post by Andy98
Noooooooooooo, never suggest FWB - never works

What should I do? Ask her out and risk friendship/get rejected?

Continue to pine for her?

I erm.. may have fapped whilst thinking about her the other day.

She's really hot!
Reply 99
Original post by pshah2
What should I do? Ask her out and risk friendship/get rejected?

Continue to pine for her?

I erm.. may have fapped whilst thinking about her the other day.

She's really hot!

Ask her out. It's that simple. Just say "I don't want this to be too forward, but do you wanna go for a coffee (or something similar), you know....as a date?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending