The Student Room Group

My girlfriend says she wants sex with other guys

So I have been with her for a year now and I'm not sure if I want to be with her for any longer.
Whenever we have a normal chat, she occasionally makes comments such as "I'd have sex with ****" usually being celebrities but sometimes guys she's friends with or even MY friends.
I always make it obvious that I'm not interested in her comments by changing the topic directly or just laughing a little without much.
However, every time she makes these comments, she says "but I love you" or "but you're hotter" which is obviously just said so that I don't take anything she says seriously but I'm finding it incredibly annoying.

What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Dump her
Reply 2
Say you want to have sex with her friends.
I don't know....maybe talk to her?
A relationship is nothing without communication and honesty, for all the she knows she may think you see it as just a joke and has no idea it's bothering you.
Honestly, just talk to her about it. I don't necessarily think it's too bad that she says it about celebrities, but it does seem a little too far that she'll say it about friends. It could all be harmless and all talk, but if you have concerns and believe she is capable of cheating, tell her you're feeling this way! Trust is very important in a relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welcome to the Cuck Brotherhood
Original post by Anonymous
So I have been with her for a year now and I'm not sure if I want to be with her for any longer.
Whenever we have a normal chat, she occasionally makes comments such as "I'd have sex with ****" usually being celebrities but sometimes guys she's friends with or even MY friends.
I always make it obvious that I'm not interested in her comments by changing the topic directly or just laughing a little without much.
However, every time she makes these comments, she says "but I love you" or "but you're hotter" which is obviously just said so that I don't take anything she says seriously but I'm finding it incredibly annoying.

What should I do?

You are not alpha enough.
No girl would ever dare say that to an alpha.
Dump her lol :laugh:
Put the shoe on her foot and see how it feels. Make it closer to home, though, like her friends or relatives, just to make a point :wink:
I don't think you're making it very obvious. You're not telling her that her comments piss you off. Why don't you try saying who you would have sex with? Maybe she would change her tune then.

I'd tell her to knock it off.

And if she keeps going on about it, about who she would have sex with, I'd dump her. Perhaps that's just me personally though; I wouldn't want to be with someone who keeps making comments about who she'd like to ****.
Original post by zKlown

This.
Original post by Zenarthra
You are not alpha enough.
No girl would ever dare say that to an alpha.

Exactly.

If you were hot enough you could be having a threesome with her sister and her best friend, she wouldn't dream of pulling that **** on you, she needs to learn a lesson.
Original post by zKlown

Pssh All talk and no action

actually have sex with one of her friends
Reply 13
Original post by WoodyMKC
Put the shoe on her foot and see how it feels. Make it closer to home, though, like her friends or relatives, just to make a point :wink:

Yep, home in on the mother
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous

What should I do?

isn't the answer obvious ...
**** her sister, then give her a bit of 'do what youre told' 💪
Reply 16
Have sex with those other guys yourself so that she'll be put off by them
Reply 17
Maybe she just thinks it's banter. Tell her it's a bit much. Either that or draw a line under it.
that's a bit peak
Original post by Free Kurdistan
Exactly.

If you were hot enough you could be having a threesome with her sister and her best friend, she wouldn't dream of pulling that **** on you, she needs to learn a lesson.

Ive actually seen this so many times from girls.
They show me videos of them making their boyfriends do their hair, tie shoelaces, kicking their boyfriends when he is sleeping. Telling him she find other guys attractive, she would have sex with other guys.
Seen it all too often, then i ask for a picture of their boyfriend, and not to be mean they are little pussies that are too nice and take **** from women. They do get laid though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending