The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Rebound
Reply 461
Original post by believeteam22
Regardless of all that, I will try to talk to her once. I have to try.

You see, this is where you are going wrong.

if you really want to improve things you'll listen to us. You'll talk to her and then 2-3 weeks down the line, you'll become too needy, scare her off and lose her again.

It's your behaviour that has caused this the whole time. You are not going to make things any better by staying friends with her because everyone knows you're not after a friendship.
Original post by BWV1007
Trust me, I know it's hard to accept this but you are obsessed with her. You like the idea of being with her because in your mind she is perfect no matter what she does. You are giving her power to destroy your life. You don't need her trust me. No one person should matter this much in your life, start loving yourself and you'll see how she's not worth it after everything that you've done for her and everything that she's done to you. Sounds to me like she hasn't been nice to you, and she won't. Ever. Whatever you do it's not going to make it any better. It's time to start moving on. Forget her. When you think of her, try and recall the **** things she's done to you and why you're better off not having any contact with her. You like her, a lot, but sadly it's never going to work out. In a few years (or even months) you will find someone whom you appreciate and most importantly appreciates you just as much. Tell yourself "F*ck her. I don't need her in my life. I know she doesn't want me in hers, so why the f*ck should I feel otherwise?".

You need to start moving on. The sooner the better, so you can get your life back together. Remember the most important person in your life is yourself. If anybody else treats you less than what you're worth, f*ck them. Doesn't matter how beautiful/smart/rich/perfect that person is. F*ck them. You don't need them.

wow I needed that :redface:...
but 'they' is a he for me
I dont need him...
I want to talk to her. Just once. Just to sort this mess out and get rid of any misunderstanding etc

Have you ever thought that she doesnt want your explaination and just wants a suitable reason to leave you?

This blackmail stuff is a joke.You should never have told her about the dissertation thing in the first place.
Original post by MountKimbie
No..you really don't!

I want to try.

Original post by greatguy313
You so obsessed
Its sad you destroying your life over this one person.

Well maybe. When I think about it now, I was so much happier when I was her friend than right now.
Original post by UWS
You see, this is where you are going wrong.

if you really want to improve things you'll listen to us. You'll talk to her and then 2-3 weeks down the line, you'll become too needy, scare her off and lose her again.

It's your behaviour that has caused this the whole time. You are not going to make things any better by staying friends with her because everyone knows you're not after a friendship.

I know it was my behaviour. I just need to talk to her and say what I need to say. After that I don't know.

Original post by scrawlx101
Have you ever thought that she doesnt want your explaination and just wants a suitable reason to leave you?

This blackmail stuff is a joke.You should never have told her about the dissertation thing in the first place.

I did think about that..it is possible. As for the blackmail, I honestly just told her what I heard. If people were saying things about my dissertation and she heard it, I would definitely want her to tell me. You would too, right? It just gave the the wrong idea completely which is a shame.
Original post by BWV1007
Trust me, I know it's hard to accept this but you are obsessed with her. You like the idea of being with her because in your mind she is perfect no matter what she does. You are giving her power to destroy your life. You don't need her trust me. No one person should matter this much in your life, start loving yourself and you'll see how she's not worth it after everything that you've done for her and everything that she's done to you. Sounds to me like she hasn't been nice to you, and she won't. Ever. Whatever you do it's not going to make it any better. It's time to start moving on. Forget her. When you think of her, try and recall the **** things she's done to you and why you're better off not having any contact with her. You like her, a lot, but sadly it's never going to work out. In a few years (or even months) you will find someone whom you appreciate and most importantly appreciates you just as much. Tell yourself "F*ck her. I don't need her in my life. I know she doesn't want me in hers, so why the f*ck should I feel otherwise?".

You need to start moving on. The sooner the better, so you can get your life back together. Remember the most important person in your life is yourself. If anybody else treats you less than what you're worth, f*ck them. Doesn't matter how beautiful/smart/rich/perfect that person is. F*ck them. You don't need them.

If this is obsession then that sucks. But I just cannot come to accept that she will never be my friend again. It just hurts a lot. Yeah I have given her too much power, big mistake.

I am trying to move on. But knowing that I will see her at uni, it just upsets me.
What you're saying is good and true and I will be like that from now on.

Tomorrow if she comes to uni, I will try to talk to her. I am already nervous and stressed about tomorrow.
Reply 467
If this is obsession then that sucks. But I just cannot come to accept that she will never be my friend again. It just hurts a lot. Yeah I have given her too much power, big mistake.

I am trying to move on. But knowing that I will see her at uni, it just upsets me.
What you're saying is good and true and I will be like that from now on.

Tomorrow if she comes to uni, I will try to talk to her. I am already nervous and stressed about tomorrow.

Stop trying to kid yourself. You clearly still like this girl more than a 'friend' and in fact you were never really friends with her. You always and still want more from her but she already has a boyfriend.

Obsession is unhealthy. Girls do not like needy or clingy guys so stop being such a wet blanket and start to meet new girls to talk to instead of sticking with this one girl who does not give a **** about you

I know you don't want to hear that but it's the harsh reality of the situation
I am struggling a lot with moving on from the end of my friendship with the girl.

I haven't done any uni work in 5 days, I am feeling extremely depressed and tearful. I have got chest pain, I am crying, I have no energy, no motivation, I can't even concentrate.

I am worried about this, I just have 2 months of uni left and I don't want to throw away all my hard work.

She has totally blocked me from everywhere and said I will never talk to you again.

I am extremely down and visibly shaken by all of this.

I emailed my university counselling dept and they said it took take 2-3 weeks to get an appointment due to how busy the service has been during this calendar year.

I honestly don't have time to mourn over this now, I have too much work to do. But I can't do it, I am struggling to concentrate.

There were things I needed her help on too and now I can't.

This is the worst I have ever felt in my life.

I really wish this didn't happen. Maybe I could have done things differently, maybe I should have not been so clingy and jealous and upset etc. This friendship ended in a bad way and I will always regret this.

I honestly don't know what to do.

Yawnnn..... Psychopath stalker. If I were her, I will ask a restraining order from you. And those repeatedly tons of yapping, sobbing , break down posts u have made, are crazy. I wonder why people still wanna bother giving you advise. It's very clear that you are the problem, creepy psycho stalker. Not her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Stop trying to kid yourself. You clearly still like this girl more than a 'friend' and in fact you were never really friends with her. You always and still want more from her but she already has a boyfriend.

Obsession is unhealthy. Girls do not like needy or clingy guys so stop being such a wet blanket and start to meet new girls to talk to instead of sticking with this one girl who does not give a **** about you

I know you don't want to hear that but it's the harsh reality of the situation

Of course I like her. Right now, I just want my friend back. I am not thinking beyond this because that is impossible.

I know. But I just want to explain to her what happened and clear the air. After that, I don't know what will happen.

I am talking to other girls, but it's just not the same. I don't feel anything. I miss her and I hope she comes to uni tomorrow because we really need to talk in person.
Original post by cheerycom
Yawnnn..... Psychopath stalker. If I were her, I will ask a restraining order from you. And those repeatedly tons of yapping, sobbing , break down posts u have made, are crazy. I wonder why people still wanna bother giving you advise. It's very clear that you are the problem, creepy psycho stalker. Not her

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah ok. I don't stalk her. Yes it's always me right? She is a saint and I am 100% to blame ok thank you.
Of course I like her. Right now, I just want my friend back. I am not thinking beyond this because that is impossible.

I know. But I just want to explain to her what happened and clear the air. After that, I don't know what will happen.

I am talking to other girls, but it's just not the same. I don't feel anything. I miss her and I hope she comes to uni tomorrow because we really need to talk in person.

You said you've started seeing a counsellor? Has that helped?

I'm afraid you won't ever be friends again even if you try to reason with her. The damage is done. And it's not just your fault, I believe both of you are culpable. Is this your first heartbreak?

On the bold part, this is normal. Don't feel that you're feeling this way because she was "truly special" or anything, it's because you haven't moved on yet. But you'll get there eventually. And you'll have to cut off all contact with her in order to do that. It's in your best interest trust me.
Original post by BWV1007
You said you've started seeing a counsellor? Has that helped?

I'm afraid you won't ever be friends again even if you try to reason with her. The damage is done. And it's not just your fault, I believe both of you are culpable. Is this your first heartbreak?

On the bold part, this is normal. Don't feel that you're feeling this way because she was "truly special" or anything, it's because you haven't moved on yet. But you'll get there eventually. And you'll have to cut off all contact with her in order to do that. It's in your best interest trust me.

I saw the counsellor once only so far. Didn't help.

We had a huge argument last year and we somehow managed to be friends again. I was hoping the same could happen again. Although I am 99% sure we will never be friends again.

Yes it's the first time I have felt like this.

True I haven't moved on it. There is no way for me to contact her anyway. The only chance is in person in uni if she turns up. Tomorrow I hope she is there. I have to try and talk to her. If she doesn't listen well then that's the end of it I guess.
You've been saying this "I hope she's there" bs for a week now, whether she actually turns up is irrelevant, she clearly doesn't want to see you. You seem to think once you explain what happened with the blackmail situation that you'll both magically become friends again and go skipping off into the sunset. That isn't going to happen. This is about more than just your passive-aggressive emails about her dissertation, it's about you. She doesn't want to be your friend, you're clingy and needy and ****ing full on. You were already on bad terms before this whole blackmail situation (hence the thread), just give up ffs.
Original post by Katarvi
You've been saying this "I hope she's there" bs for a week now, whether she actually turns up is irrelevant, she clearly doesn't want to see you. You seem to think once you explain what happened with the blackmail situation that you'll both magically become friends again and go skipping off into the sunset. That isn't going to happen. This is about more than just your passive-aggressive emails about her dissertation, it's about you. She doesn't want to be your friend, you're clingy and needy and ****ing full on. You were already on bad terms before this whole blackmail situation (hence the thread), just give up ffs.

I know she doesn't want to see me. Not really, but once I explain everything to her, it will get rid of any misunderstanding and hopefully clear the air. I know I've been needy and clingy but I want another chance. We were on bad terms before it yeah, it just started over such a small thing.Either way I hope I see her tomorrow.
I know she doesn't want to see me. Not really, but once I explain everything to her, it will get rid of any misunderstanding and hopefully clear the air. I know I've been needy and clingy but I want another chance. We were on bad terms before it yeah, it just started over such a small thing.Either way I hope I see her tomorrow.

You should mail a compilation of all your TSR threads to her. That will clear the air.

You exhaust me.

Your obsession over her is astonishing. You're never going to get over her.
I just hate how this all ended and cannot let go like this. I was at work today and all day I just thinking about her and worried about tomorrow. I'd be so annoyed if she didn't even turn up.She is acting like I killed someone. So what if I was a little childish before. I'm not a bad person; I did everything for her I always supported her, I was a good friend to her. The way she has just alienated me really hurts.
Original post by Katarvi
You exhaust me.

Yep, indeed. No use giving him advice. It's been 2 years, and he always find reason to keep creeping his way back to her. Imagine how she feel, having him for 2 years harassing her. She just want him to stay away from her and all he does just keep forcing what he want to. Psycho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending