The Student Room Group

43% of women have backup man for when relationship ends

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
Original post by Vikingninja
"as shown by 32 people asked on facebook"

More people responded to this than the non-verbal sexual harassment survey

I'm not an upper-middle class female student from Oxford university so I don't listen to Grime music unfortunately.
yes because they have a commodity that they can ration out and that is in demand
An attractive woman will always find someone else quickly.

People are becoming more ruthless. Acquire, consume, dispose of. Repeat.
(edited 8 years ago)
Get a back up woman

Posted from TSR Mobile
go to nightclubs and you will realise that most girls will get off with someone where as guys will hardly every have that same "success" (forgive me for being so crude) rate.
Original post by Death Grips
Open your eyes men.

Its probably higher than 43% because some women would have likely lied given the stigma of admitting infidelity / proclivity towards infidelity.

You say this as if it's not common knowledge.
Original post by the bear
*Oh hello, is that Back-up Men ? Great! My relationship has ceased to function. I followed all the instructions about servicing. Could you send someone round straight away please ? Yes, Gary sounds fine. I will expect him some time between 2pm and 8pm*

:laugh: they'll send you round :wink:
Original post by MountKimbie
I'm not an upper-middle class female student from Oxford university so I don't listen to Grime music unfortunately.

Everyone's an upper-middle class white girl at heart

Posted from TSR Mobile
"...and you, you're assigned as the back-up man. Whenever I'm feeling a little down and things aren't working out, it's your job to step up, other than that you've just got to pathetically observe really :smile:"

Is that what a back up man is? :erm:
Reply 31
can confirm
Reply 32
Original post by neal95
go to nightclubs and you will realise that most girls will get off with someone where as guys will hardly every have that same "success" (forgive me for being so crude) rate.

Then who are the girls getting off with...
Reply 33
Also in the news today, 23% of people on the internet are clinically moronic, 62% of people lie on surveys, 96% of surveys don't have a suitably large and diverse group of respondents and 73% of statistics on the internet are made up on the spot.

Now to Mike for the weather.
Original post by Dheorl
Then who are the girls getting off with...

true but its a lot less men the girls will get off with someone each week where as those same males might not
Reply 35
Original post by neal95
true but its a lot less men the girls will get off with someone each week where as those same males might not

Personally I don't buy it. Definitely doesn't match what I've seen over multiple degrees and summer jobs. Even if it were true, it also sorta goes counter to this thread. You're saying a few guys have no trouble getting any number of girls whereas girls can only get one guy.
Original post by Dheorl
Personally I don't buy it. Definitely doesn't match what I've seen over multiple degrees and summer jobs. Even if it were true, it also sorta goes counter to this thread. You're saying a few guys have no trouble getting any number of girls whereas girls can only get one guy.

no opposite way round the girls can get loads of differnt guys whilst the same guys dont pull every week
Reply 37
...I'd happily be a back-up man. :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by queen-bee
:laugh: they'll send you round :wink:

my proboscis is quivering

:ahee:
Reply 39
Original post by neal95
no opposite way round the girls can get loads of differnt guys whilst the same guys dont pull every week

So in general you're saying you have a select handful of girls who can pull lots of guys, then a majority of girls who can't pull anyone? Good luck selling that notion to the people here on TSR :wink:

Either way I'm still calling BS. Everyone has different tastes and for every girl that goes home with a guy there's a guy that goes home with a girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending