The Student Room Group

Income assessment issues

Hi,
I want to know when is the last day for applying for the tuition loan ( with the EU16N form) and also, how can I be income assessed if I'm not applying for the maintenance loan. The university that I will be attending (Southampton University) has a bursary for students with income less than 21 000£ per year, which is available for EU students also, but in order to receive it I have to have my household income assessed. Does anybody know how this can be done if I'm not an UK citizen and not applying for maintenance loan and if so, what documents would be needed?
Original post by achiorcea27
Hi,
I want to know when is the last day for applying for the tuition loan ( with the EU16N form) and also, how can I be income assessed if I'm not applying for the maintenance loan. The university that I will be attending (Southampton University) has a bursary for students with income less than 21 000£ per year, which is available for EU students also, but in order to receive it I have to have my household income assessed. Does anybody know how this can be done if I'm not an UK citizen and not applying for maintenance loan and if so, what documents would be needed?

You can apply up to 9 months following the start of your course - but the sooner you apply the better to make sure your funding is in place before you start your course.

Once your EU16N is processed then SFE EU team will send you an income assessment form for bursary calculations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending