The Student Room Group

Bills to pay

Hi, I am a 3rd year student at the University of Bolton, so im not a stanger for applying for my loans. Only this time i am worried, I am entering the 4th week of my course and i have not yet received any indication of when i will be receiving my maintenance loan. I am worried because i have bills coming out left, right and center, rent to pay and food to buy. I just need someone to confirm i will be receiving my loan as soon as possible.
Original post by Kloe
Hi, I am a 3rd year student at the University of Bolton, so im not a stanger for applying for my loans. Only this time i am worried, I am entering the 4th week of my course and i have not yet received any indication of when i will be receiving my maintenance loan. I am worried because i have bills coming out left, right and center, rent to pay and food to buy. I just need someone to confirm i will be receiving my loan as soon as possible.

Hi Kloe,

When did you apply?

Thanks Katie
Reply 2
I applied in August
Original post by Kloe
I applied in August

Hi Kloe,

So that we can check the progress of your application I would advise that you contact us.

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending