The Student Room Group

When will I receive the payment?

Sfe have approved my application. The account says Payment ready to be made but payments are blocked in finance section, what does that mean?
Original post by Adezo
Sfe have approved my application. The account says Payment ready to be made but payments are blocked in finance section, what does that mean?

Hi Adezo,

Payments can show as blocked for various reasons, the main reasons are usually one of the below.

National Insurance Number - not yet validated by the DWP.

Suppression - returned mail from address held on our system

Bank Details not provided/ valid

I would suggest that you call us and we can check the reason why your payments are blocked , please call on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Adezo,

Payments can show as blocked for various reasons, the main reasons are usually one of the below.

National Insurance Number - not yet validated by the DWP.

Suppression - returned mail from address held on our system

Bank Details not provided/ valid

I would suggest that you call us and we can check the reason why your payments are blocked , please call on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

Louise

I have applied as a Migrant Worker, and it's been long time ago since it has been approved. I have been waiting 1+ month
Original post by Adezo
I have applied as a Migrant Worker, and it's been long time ago since it has been approved. I have been waiting 1+ month

Hi Adezo,

When did you send in your September payslips or letter from your employer dated after the 1st September?

Thanks

Erin
Reply 4
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi Adezo,

When did you send in your September payslips or letter from your employer dated after the 1st September?

Thanks

Erin

It has been received on the 12 th September and they said it would have been reviewed on the 19th
Original post by Adezo
It has been received on the 12 th September and they said it would have been reviewed on the 19th

Hi Adezo,

The Migrant Worker Team are currently taking 31 working days to process evidence. The evidence should be expected to be processed by Wednesday of this week the 23rd of October.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 6
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Adezo,

The Migrant Worker Team are currently taking 31 working days to process evidence. The evidence should be expected to be processed by Wednesday of this week the 23rd of October.

Thanks

Louise

Why did they told me it was going to be processed on the 19th? But it's alright thanks
Original post by Adezo
Why did they told me it was going to be processed on the 19th? But it's alright thanks

Hi Adezo,

Timescales can change at any time depending on the volume of correspondence we receive.

Thanks

Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending