The Student Room Group

What is the most humiliating thing someone found you doing?

You can confess on anon :cookie:

Scroll to see replies

My parents once caught me having a full-blown concert in my room. Singing with the hairbrush and all that as well as an invisible electric guitar. They were standing there for like 2 good two minutes and I did not realize lmaooo. Could not look them in the eye for a week :rofl3:

^^Yes just answered my own thread Q

Spoiler

Got caught by a couple of chefs behind a restaurant while having sex next to the bins.

He was a very good looking quick shag though.
Teacher caught me lighting a zoot of weed in the lunch hall.

Well technically he caught the smell, my friend said it was BBQ crisps even though he was sitting next to me with cheese and onion Walkers.
Original post by Arthur_Morgan

Spoiler

That sounds traumatizing :console: My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Original post by Kitten in boots
Got caught by a couple of chefs behind a restaurant while having sex next to the bins.

He was a very good looking quick shag though.

Oh my gosh, that also sounds horrific. Did they just awkwardly stand there or? :rofl3:
Original post by Anonymous
Teacher caught me lighting a zoot of weed in the lunch hall.

Well technically he caught the smell, my friend said it was BBQ crisps even though he was sitting next to me with cheese and onion Walkers.

lmaooooo
I am guessing the teacher didn't buy that? :lol:
Original post by Synergy_
That sounds traumatizing :console: My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh my gosh, that also sounds horrific. Did they just awkwardly stand there or? :rofl3:

I was seen posting on TSR:colondollar:
lmaooooo
I am guessing the teacher didn't buy that? :lol:

He was our English teacher (who is particularly fond of our dodgy class)...he gave us *the look* and walked back off to lunch duty
(Edit) Bruh forgot to go anon. Oh well
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by goldie2021
I was seen posting on TSR:colondollar:

d e e p and relatable :')

I am sorry that's hilarious yet also traumatizing :rofl3:

Original post by Sameera2020
He was our English teacher (who is particularly fond of our dodgy class)...he gave us *the look* and walked back off to lunch duty
(Edit) Bruh forgot to go anon. Oh well

Damn I can't even dream about having chill teachers like that
Lmaoooo that happened to me so many times on here I lost count :lol:
Damn I can't even dream about having chill teachers like that
Lmaoooo that happened to me so many times on here I lost count :lol:

Yeah if it was another teacher I probably would have got kicked out 😳
Which part😵
i fted this girl who i hated cos she was so stuck up but she just hung around me for homework help. she's like yOu sHOuLD'Ve liStEnED but anyway, my mum shouted what are you doing and i said I'm fting ___ and then my mum shouted 'i thought you hated ___' lmao.
Masturbating🙈 legs spread and all🤦🏻*♀️
Oh. my. god. 😂😂😂😂😂 i am so curious as to how that turned out

Original post by rxyaltyx
i fted this girl who i hated cos she was so stuck up but she just hung around me for homework help. she's like yOu sHOuLD'Ve liStEnED but anyway, my mum shouted what are you doing and i said I'm fting ___ and then my mum shouted 'i thought you hated ___' lmao.

What does fting mean? :colondollar:
What does fting mean? :colondollar:

sorry, facetiming

My boyfriend walked in on me kissing a girl, we were a gay couple, but I reverted to be heterosexual.
Writing a love letter to my primary skl teacher when I was in y2 😭😭😭 I was so deluded back then

My parents' house has several stories, and a common bathroom that overlooks several gardens in the neighborhood. And you can see the inside of the bathroom from those gardens as well. I was staying over on a weekend once, woke up feeling really sluggish, and fell out of the habit of pulling down the blinds because I hadn't been there in a while.

I got naked and realised I was in line-of-sight of like... 20 houses and several gardens, including one neighbor's kids (5 or so of them, about 10 years old) who were playing football in their garden as well. I dropped to the floor like an omelet out of a frying pan. Bruised my knee.

I don't know if anyone saw me. If they did I imagine they thought I slipped in the bathtub or something.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend walked in on me kissing a girl, we were a gay couple, but I reverted to be heterosexual.

As in you were confused? What do you mean by reverted?

Original post by NonIndigenous
My parents' house has several stories, and a common bathroom that overlooks several gardens in the neighborhood. And you can see the inside of the bathroom from those gardens as well. I was staying over on a weekend once, woke up feeling really sluggish, and fell out of the habit of pulling down the blinds because I hadn't been there in a while.

I got naked and realised I was in line-of-sight of like... 20 houses and several gardens, including one neighbor's kids (5 or so of them, about 10 years old) who were playing football in their garden as well. I dropped to the floor like an omelet out of a frying pan. Bruised my knee.

I don't know if anyone saw me. If they did I imagine they thought I slipped in the bathtub or something.

Oh my :rofl3:
if it makes you feel any better I have a very similar story. My room is on the same level of our backyard with a window that overlooks it. My family had some guests over and it was nighttime, so you know how it is easier to see inside rooms during the night? So I went to my room after a long day, stripped off, and after a minute looked and saw 10+ guests near my window and I dropped so fast to the ground and slithered to the window to close the blinds :rofl:

Till this day I have no clue if someone saw me either
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending