The Student Room Group

Eligibility with previous studies

I graduated this year and I have been awarded with an integrated master's degree in Osteopathy (that I believe it is considered as an undergraduate level type of qualification)

During these 4 years I took a loan from student finance that covered both my fees + maintenance costs (Full amount)

I'm planning to study this year a Master in Physiotherapy that is a Pre-registration course for people already possessing a qualification in Health.

Can I apply again for student finance and get both my fees and maintenance covered?

Thanks
Original post by torohak
I graduated this year and I have been awarded with an integrated master's degree in Osteopathy (that I believe it is considered as an undergraduate level type of qualification)

During these 4 years I took a loan from student finance that covered both my fees + maintenance costs (Full amount)

I'm planning to study this year a Master in Physiotherapy that is a Pre-registration course for people already possessing a qualification in Health.

Can I apply again for student finance and get both my fees and maintenance covered?

Thanks

Hi, your previous study does not affect your eligibility for a postgraduate healthcare course. You should apply for undergraduate funding.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending