The Student Room Group

Results day

I'm getting my results on the 10th August what about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hahah me too I'm very nervous to see how well I did, What's your predicted grades?
:frown: this 9 day wait is serious
Reply 3
4A's damnnnnnn mine is A D* M. ngl i thought they would mark it little bit quicker lol
What degree did you apply to?*
(edited 2 years ago)
Ah dang sorry man. There is one or two Medical Schools in clearing though you need a decent UCAT
Reply 6
I did Criminology and applied Law and Psychology wbu?
Original post by Kiaraaa00
I'm getting my results on the 10th August what about you?

Original post by PlasticJDBag
:frown: this 9 day wait is serious

Hey guys, fellow A-Level kiddo here. If you haven't checked it out already, pop on over to the Year 13 chat thread so we can all be nervous together :lol:

Razzz :hugs:
I can relate to this on a spiritual level. I still get nightmares in the run up to my results at university.
I remember most exam nightmares I’ve had and they’ve become more and more realistic over time.
Reply 9
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I can relate to this on a spiritual level. I still get nightmares in the run up to my results at university.
I remember most exam nightmares I’ve had and they’ve become more and more realistic over time.

I haven't had any nightmares yet but I don't want to wait anymore I just want know my grades sheeeeeeesh
Did you have this nightmare on one of the days that London flooded, by any chance? :tongue:

For my GCSE results, I had a nightmare that I received my results and the highest grade was a C in English - but that’s not the worst of it. I turned over the page and I had an F in French and G in cooking - and neither were subjects that I’d taken! I was equally parts upset and confused when I woke up.
You’ve just given me an idea for a Golden Thread suggestion…”Describe your results day nightmares” - but I have a feeling that won’t go down so well with TSR’s attempts to create a positive atmosphere in the lead up to the big day :lol:
(edited 2 years ago)
I’ve suggested it, so let’s see if it becomes a reality! :crossedf:
PRSOM, will do
Thank you, I’ll have to settle on 11 because it’s going to take me another 4 years to get 12 :cry:
When you’re in your final year of med, I’ll give you an update on how far away I am from 12 :lol:
I’m also getting them and can’t stop overthinking the worst case scenario
Original post by SB1234567890
I’m also getting them and can’t stop overthinking the worst case scenario

same
I've just accepted whatever happens, happens. Not much I can do about it. Just eagerly counting down the days now
Original post by 0utis
I've just accepted whatever happens, happens. Not much I can do about it. Just eagerly counting down the days now

yea me too

Quick Reply

Latest