Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I'm about to send off my student finance forms, but have not filled in the part which asks where I will be living during term time, as I don't know yet.

    How can I tell Student Finance England when I do know, do they can update their records?

    I'm filling in the paper copy, so can I just phone or email them and tell them?

    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi Chroli,

    You'll need to indicate on your application which you think is most likely as you can update this from your online account once you know.

    Once your application status is approved you will have access to an additional 'make a change' function on your account.

    Hope this helps,
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.