The Student Room Group

HOW TO DEAL With a MOM who IS A CONTROL FREAK

I will try and keep this as short as I can. My mother is a complete control freak. I am not allowed friends neither is my sister All I am allowed to do is stay at home alone, go to her house or go out with her. The closest thing to freedom I have is visiting my dad occasionally. she makes me wear tighty whities like i have since l was little never coloured ones always white in the uni gym all the guys laugh If I do need to go somewhere I have to phone her first. She shouts for nothing, never gives me any space. She acts like a control freak and always gets really mad when things don’t go her way. How can I get her to stop being so controlling?
Liar.
Have you got any connection with some of your extended family? Like a grandparent, cousin maybe? Does your mom have a sister or a brother you can speak to? I think if someone more her age approaches her there might be some development...
Reply 3
Original post by bluerain716
Have you got any connection with some of your extended family? Like a grandparent, cousin maybe? Does your mom have a sister or a brother you can speak to? I think if someone more her age approaches her there might be some development...

It's been 3 years, I'm sure OP has moved out or resolved the issue by now.
Original post by UWS
It's been 3 years, I'm sure OP has moved out or resolved the issue by now.

I didn't even look at when this was posted. :biggrin: I hope they have though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending