The Student Room Group

I hate men

I hate men. I work in a male dominated industry (construction) and have seen how men talk about women and treat women who they do not find attractive, to a man a women is a potential lay, at work if you are not considered an ideal woman from then they have no intention in talking to you. I have male friends that I can have a drink with and confide in, deep down I think all men are users and treat women as a commodity, disposable and only good for the here and now to be used and thrown away. I don't agree but, I've been told by my colleagues that I'm attractive however maybe due to past experiences whenever a man approaches me in a bat or at in a work situation I fill up with resentment and rage towards them. I haven’t always hated men, I didn’t start hating men because I was a feminist who was angry at men for having more rights and privileges than me or because I think women are better than men. I began hating them because they outright HURT you. They betrayed your trust and damage every sense of dignity you have.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is deep.
Everyones entitled to their own opinions. Im sure yours will change soon.
I hate men too but I still wanna **** and marry a good one :h:
Reply 3
Daenerys?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
I hate men too but I still wanna **** and marry a good one :h:

Mind if I PM you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I hate men. I work in a male dominated industry (construction) and have seen how men talk about women and treat women who they do not find attractive, to a man a women is a potential lay, at work if you are not considered an ideal woman from then they have no intention in talking to you. I have male friends that I can have a drink with and confide in, deep down I think all men are users and treat women as a commodity, disposable and only good for the here and now to be used and thrown away. I don't agree but, I've been told by my colleagues that I'm attractive however maybe due to past experiences whenever a man approaches me in a bat or at in a work situation I fill up with resentment and rage towards them. I haven’t always hated men, I didn’t start hating men because I was a feminist who was angry at men for having more rights and privileges than me or because I think women are better than men. I began hating them because they outright HURT you. They betrayed your trust and damage every sense of dignity you have.

I hate women, the way they judge men on height and money before even giving him the chance to find his true personality.
Women are so shallow and yet have the cheek to complain about men.
Have you heard how a gang of women talk about men? They are not after mens personality.

Women will never show an interest in a man unless he can do something for her...raise her status!

Men at the bottom of womens so called "status" are invisible to women.
Back at you:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Well obviously you can't class men as ALL being like that because there are some good ones out there that but hey it's your opinion so yeah, subjective.
Original post by Josb
Daenerys?

you are ****ing evil :teehee:

blah blah blah, all men are the same, whinge whinge whinge, all men just want one thing, blah blah blah, men have more rights yak yak yak generalising statement
"deep down I think all men are users and treat women as a commodity, disposable and only good for the here and now to be used and thrown away"

This is true.. Most women are commodities, whether you like it or not. Commodities cost money, so do women, commodities are stored and then either sold or disposed off, so are women, commodities aren't intelligent as in they can't really do anything, neither can women, certain commodities depreciate in value as time goes, so do women, precious commodities demand a higher price, so do women - where 'precious' and 'attractive' are analogous, commodities require maintenance costs, so do women, commodities are a burden for the period when you have to store them, they are most useful when they're being used or traded, likewise......

The only difference is that commodities are traded actively, explicitly and legally traded on markets, maybe its about time..

Commodities actually deserve a premium however, as they're not as annoying..
Reply 10
You are sexist plain and simple
Reply 11
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
you are ****ing evil :teehee:

Evil or not, it's exactly what I thought. She is probably trying to build confidence on TSR :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well women were supported and protected by men in the past. However WW1, the government and feminism have done away with that. So do you want to bring back marriage, honour and duty then?
Reply 13
Imagine that situation but reversed, where it was dominated with females? You could practically say the same from either point of view.
Well I hate women for many reasons as well, but unlike you I can accept they are not all the same.
I believe this is a load of bull****
Some people (men and women) are d**** and some are not.

We can't prejudge a guy being asses because he's a guy. Maybe this is just your judgements based on the talk in your work but it certainly isn't what ALL guys are like.
Original post by DanielleT192
I believe this is a load of bull****
Some people (men and women) are d**** and some are not.

We can't prejudge a guy being asses because he's a guy. Maybe this is just your judgements based on the talk in your work but it certainly isn't what ALL guys are like.

Go Danielle! I read a lot of frustration in the OPs post but it's not accurate in my eye.

Would this only concern straight men then? and what about gay (wo)men talking about other gay (wo)men?
I really don't agree with this.

That is a really sweeping generalisation you made there, have you ever considered the idea of guys being too shy to approach women rather than to approach the most 'attractive' one? You also have to consider the fact that aesthetic appeal is subjective for everyone. What I find attractive in a girl might be different to another guy, and vice versa.
(edited 8 years ago)
women also treat men like that in the sense they don't want an ugly one etc
Reply 19

You mean you hate some men, not ALL men, lol. Hating all men makes you just as bad as THOSE men.

Latest

Trending

Trending