The Student Room Group

Speech and language therapy questions.

I am applying for speech and language therapy this year at bcu. I'm applying for the part time course. I just wanted to ask a couple of questions:

1) How is the speech and lang therapy timetable structured for the part time study? As in what times do you start and finish? (this is for PART TIME)

2) What is the interview like? At bcu and other uni's too. What kind of questions do they ask you and do they give you a written or oral exam?

+1 rep for anyone who helps
Reply 1
Original post by Fatiiiimah
I am applying for speech and language therapy this year at bcu. I'm applying for the part time course. I just wanted to ask a couple of questions:

1) How is the speech and lang therapy timetable structured for the part time study? As in what times do you start and finish? (this is for PART TIME)

2) What is the interview like? At bcu and other uni's too. What kind of questions do they ask you and do they give you a written or oral exam?

BCU????
Reply 2
Original post by M&F
Naa sorry don't take it like that. I mean can you spell out BCU??. I dont know which uni it is.

sorry again

birmingham city university!
Reply 3
i come on tsr to ask one simple question but no one answers. isn't this meant to be a student room?

Have patience, you're waiting for someone who has done this specific course at this specific uni. I wouldn't expect that a large proportion of the TSR demographic have done so...

I suggest you get in touch with our Course Enquiries Team on 0121 331 5595. They will be able to talk you through all you need to know. Please don't forget you could also come to our Open Day this Saturday and have all your questions answered there. www.bcu.ac.uk/opendays

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending