The Student Room Group

PGCE - Cert Ed

Hey

Im apply for a MFA Fine Art and currently in the process of completing the Postgraduate Student Loan but im confused about one section.

I have a PGCE Cert-Ed, within the application it asks that do I already have a Postgraduate qualification; so I entered yes, but then it asks if I have a Postgraduae certificate in Education or a PGCE Cert. Im not 100% sure that I should have entered 'yes' in the first case and not so sure about the second option.

I've looked for contact details to ask directly to understand the difference, but unable to locate one yet the attached document states that my PGCE Cert-Ed isnt considered as a 'Masters'. My concern is that I may have selected the incorrect option which may either state that I am not permitted (despite the attached saying otherwise) or that I delay the application due to not selecting the correct option.

Are you able to advise which is which?!?
Hi there.

PGCE Cert-Ed, Post Graduate Certificate in Education and PGCE Cert are all the exact same postgraduate qualification.

You should have indicated that you do have a Postgrad qualification and that you do have a PGCE.

You can still get funding for a Postgrad Masters even if you have a PGCE.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending