The Student Room Group

Parent's income

Hello, me and my brother both go to university. He is getting around £2000 per semester (worked out through our parents income) but I checked my online account and it says £1200 per semester for me. His said £1200 too before too but he called student finance and they changed it. However, I am outside the country atm and am unable to call. What can I do? Shouldn't we be getting the same amount?

Many thanks
You haven't been income assessed by the sound of things. Have your parents filled out the forms / senr off their income details for you?
Original post by ilr
Hello, me and my brother both go to university. He is getting around £2000 per semester (worked out through our parents income) but I checked my online account and it says £1200 per semester for me. His said £1200 too before too but he called student finance and they changed it. However, I am outside the country atm and am unable to call. What can I do? Shouldn't we be getting the same amount?

Many thanks

Hi,

If you have requested an income assessed application you will be assessed based on the household income. Can you confirm if your parents have provided this information for yourself aswell as your brother?

As we do not have access to accounts through the student room, we can only give general information. If you are unsure what information has been provided you can call us on 0300 100 0607 or ask your parents to call to ensure that their information has been used on your account also.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending