The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You're probably not addicted yet but if you leave it any longer you will be I've been a smoker for 48 years I've stopped many times sometimes up to 2 years and started again when starting again it started twice as bad smoking more every time quit now when you have the chance
I’m 13 and I started smoking weed here and there. I got busted just tonight lmao. I was on Facebook and there was this weed meme and I tagged my friend in it and I said “Lmao remember this night” and as soon as I pressed enter...but even 3 min goes by and my sister commented on my post! She said she’ll have a real talk with me in person and stuff but my friend was sticking up for me and I don’t want to to get myself and including them in trouble!!! Should I just face the music??....
(edited 6 years ago)
accept if I am red-handed and will tell that I am not overdoing just on weekends or two times per week. I found a pack full of cigarettes in garden and give myself a chance to do, I AM SORRY!!
If you're stressed it sounds like you need a de-stressing hobby like a craft, a sport or even just colouring in. So if you want to quit (it's only you who will know that) then replace your ritual with a different ritual. So when you would normally go for a smoke, eat some chocolate and do some colouring (or something else) instead so that you're not being deprived of a stress-busting ritual
Deny or if get caught red-handed then apologize!!
Alright, let me show you exactly what you're doing to your lungs every time you light a cigg
sei_10028457-e1525239134671.jpg
The black lung is a smoker's lung, all that black stuff is the tar in those ciggs. Observe how it's all shrivelled, if you do manage to get past this you're going to have a hard time breathing. Smoking makes you at risk for almost every disease/chronic illness I can think off. The NHS offer help with quitting and you can have those nicotine patches to help you get off. But while you're still young, I'd advise you stop.
Stfu people can do what they want you’re too old for this mentality
Or a zoot, judging by the name :rolleyes:
How are you doing with your struggle>
Original post by lennyzenny
How are you doing with your struggle>

it's been 5 years im sure they dont use tsr anymore

Latest

Trending

Trending