The Student Room Group

Payment in progress

Hi does payment in progress mean the same as submitted ?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone out there ?
HI

Payment in progress means that your payment is progressing through the payment system, this will soon changed to submitted. thanks
If it says the 30/12/16 will we receive the money on this date?
yes, payment will be in your account on the 30th. thanks
Original post by Victoria SFE
yes, payment will be in your account on the 30th. thanks

Mine has still not changed to submitted and it's due Friday, is this normal ?
Reply 6
same here
Reply 7
Hi, my payments are due on the 03/01/2017 but it's just changed now to payment in progress does that mean the money will go in before the bank holiday? Would be handy if it did!!
Thanks
Original post by Danniloki
Hi, my payments are due on the 03/01/2017 but it's just changed now to payment in progress does that mean the money will go in before the bank holiday? Would be handy if it did!!
Thanks

Well my status changed to payment in process before xmas so was hoping I would get paid early but haven't, I am due to get paid tomorrow and I really hope I do as my rent came out today and I officially have £0 !
Ok well I have now rang student finance who can confirm my funds have been release and that payment in process is the equivelant of submitted ! So hopefully all that are due a payment will get there money on or before the date it due ! 😊
Reply 10
So I've spoke to them today and payments due on the 3-1-17 will go in on that day 😡 Sucks really I'm they posted that earlier Jan payments would be in late December 😡
Reply 11
What's the problem? It's always said 3rd of jan payment is due why are you mad about that?
Hi, my status says payment in progress, so does this mean that the loan will be paid on the day they said or a few days after? I was wondering as I need money to get to my university
Hi Lylie

That status means the payment is on its way to you. Hopefully you have had it in the bank by now.

Thanks
Reply 14
Hi my payment status says payment in progress. It is due to be paid on the 18th Jan but there is good Friday and bank holiday Monday before that. Will these bank holidays delay my payment
Hi Jaime, the bank holidays won't affect your payment and this will be in your account on the 18th.

Thanks
Reply 16
Hi how long will my status stay at payment in progress??
This normally changes 1-2 days before your payment is due into your bank account. thanks
Reply 18
my status is payment in progress and is due on Tuesday 18th april. I'm with Barclays who process things super quick, is there a small chance I could get it before Tuesday?
Hiya , I haven't went to uni for 5 months due to have depression and my student finance is saying payment in progression does this mean I'm still getting it or not really confused this would really help me getting back on track.

Quick Reply

Latest