The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^^ there is everything wrong with cheating! I know how hard this must be for you but stop feeling sorry for yourself darling, it is the wife and two children you should feel sorry for. Part of me wants to suggest that you should talk to the wife and explain the situation (one a cheater always a cheater and she deserves the right to choose to say with him or leave him). Another part of me thinks say goodbye to the situation and never see or message the dirtbag again...
But seriously stop feeling sorry for yourself! Imagine how she would feel!! Stop being so immature about it and grow up there are so many other men you can have
Original post by Anonymous
Good advise but the problem is its easier said then done. Its hard to get over someone who you absolutely love.

That's as may be, but you steer clear of someone who is married. It's called self-control.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;76220000"]Im 22years old and have been in a relationship for two years. Well i though i was in one. This guy is the guy everyone wants well thats what i think.. it all started when i met him on a dating website we clicked straight away and eventually started talking every night. We then started meeting bearing in mind he lives 1 and a half hour away. At the start he told me that he alrdly uses his phone and thats why he never replies and hardly calls but i was always suspicious. One day i happen to bump into his neighbour d he told me the guy im in a relationship with is married and has two kids. I was quite shocked so i asked my bf if this is true and he laughed it off and told me to atop being an idiot. After a couple of months one of his other mates spoke to me and told me his the local man **** and is married with two kids. My heart is shreaded into pieces and i cannot get over him. Even though his a married man i still want him. Give me some advice. X[/QUOTE

Move on - he is being a little s@@t. But he is using you. He has children for heavens sake. If you were to get together he would do the same to you eventually. He is lower than a snakes belly.

( And I speak as someone whose "husband" was carrying on behind my back with some whore of a woman. My three children were devastated when they found out.)
Clearly not a man of hard Brexit values
Original post by Anonymous
The problem is i cannot get him out of my head. He will message me and then open my message and blank me idk what his problem is.

he is messing with your head and its working. ghost him, and tell the wife. Honestly, in this situation, how do his mates not tell the wife? Thats just sad. either way, you deserve someone who doesnt treat you like a side piece. Leave him.

Latest

Trending

Trending