The Student Room Group

am i gay?

ive been attracted to guys my whole life but im sexually attracted to ariana grande and whenever i see a pretty girl i think i want to marry her but im not acc attracted attracted to her. also, theres this one girl from my primary who did used to bully me but somehow i cant get her out of mind... her face just pops up and i think shes hella pretty but also she made me feel less feminine because of my tallness so if we were to play that game where everyone pretends they're a family, she would be my wife and id be the dad if you get what i mean. am i still straight?

Scroll to see replies

you could be, does it matter? tbh don't stress about labels too much, just like who you like, try things out to learn about yourself.
ur probs bisexual but more on the gay side
Probably bicurious? The real question is would you do something actually sexual with Ariana. I know I would, my god Pete Davidson is a lucky man.
Original post by makhad198
ur probs bisexual but more on the gay side

how am i more on the gay side when i side im mostly attracted to guys?
Nope, you long for Cara Delevingne, heaving and sweating in the throes of passion, like a fish longs for water.

Defo 120% gay.
no, you are just an attention seeker :wink:
Yes, no, maybe.
Original post by la flameee
Probably bicurious? The real question is would you do something actually sexual with Ariana. I know I would, my god Pete Davidson is a lucky man.

I think Ariana sorta looks like a really tanned 12 year old 🤣
Original post by Rainfall
how am i more on the gay side when i side im mostly attracted to guys?

OH Sorry I thought you were a guy - ok so I think your just straight but have a hint of gay
Original post by Haviland-Tuf
no, you are just an attention seeker :wink:

I’m not :frown:
Original post by la flameee

I would kiss her
Straight but it's fine to find women attractive as its just your opinion. Doesn't mean u have to marry one or act on it.
Original post by une rock
Maybe bi curious? Perhaps you are but you’re trying to repress your curiosity/sexuality due to cultural/religious influences? Idk

Not really
Original post by random_matt
Yes, no, maybe.

Yes, no, maybe, I don't know
Can you repeat the question?
Reply 15
You maybe something I call

HomoBiTriplechocotranspanosexual

It's hard to explain but that's what you are. I'm 99.25% sure
Who cares stop over thinking things chill
Original post by Rainfall
ive been attracted to guys my whole life but im sexually attracted to ariana grande and whenever i see a pretty girl i think i want to marry her but im not acc attracted attracted to her. also, theres this one girl from my primary who did used to bully me but somehow i cant get her out of mind... her face just pops up and i think shes hella pretty but also she made me feel less feminine because of my tallness so if we were to play that game where everyone pretends they're a family, she would be my wife and id be the dad if you get what i mean. am i still straight?

Wait u are a guy? **** ME. Thought u were a girl
No since a gay woman attracted to men wouldn't be gay
Original post by Anonymous
Wait u are a guy? **** ME. Thought u were a girl

Seriously? Hmm, am I serious?

Latest

Trending

Trending