The Student Room Group

What do British girls actually find attractive looks wise

Obviously this is quite a generic question if you’re a girl can you just state what you find attractive looks wise. I’m taking about college age group (16-18) . And also what do you find unattractive

Scroll to see replies

Fat wallet.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Fat wallet.

Lmao . You a female by any chance ?
Reply 3
. Lmao . I’m guessing you’re a male? ?

Bb
Australians
Reply 5
Obviously this is quite a generic question if you’re a girl can you just state what you find attractive looks wise. I’m taking about college age group (16-18) . And also what do you find unattractive

Find unattractive: "chavy" clothes, choppy hair, that what you call "mustache" and skinner than us. Find attractive: Nice, dress properly, have a nice hairstyle, funny, not too muscular, not too skinny.
I judge mainly by personality, but lookswise the only thing I don't find attractive is the roadman/****boy vibe
To me a conventionally 'ugly' guy who's nice, makes me laugh, shares me sense of humour, is caring etc. is more attractive than a conventionally 'good-looking' guy with an awful personality
Original post by YasTitan
Find unattractive: "chavy" clothes, choppy hair, that what you call "mustache" and skinner than us. Find attractive: Nice, dress properly, have a nice hairstyle, funny, not too muscular, not too skinny.

Seems reasonable
Handsome face and broad shoulders
Reply 9
Original post by amelia_jasinski
I judge mainly by personality, but lookswise the only thing I don't find attractive is the roadman/****boy vibe
To me a conventionally 'ugly' guy who's nice, makes me laugh, shares me sense of humour, is caring etc. is more attractive than a conventionally 'good-looking' guy with an awful personality

Oh right ok . So I’m guessing confidence is a big one

What do you mean by Chavy clothes - some examples . Also What did you mean when you said moustache and skinner than us
Oh right ok . So I’m guessing confidence is a big one

confident - good, overconfident - unattractive (for me)
slightly introverted and thoughtful, but confident in himself, lean, good shoulders, and very tall lol
Right so I might as well just add this question on - would you find It weird if a random guy came and started chatting with you (college or bus etc) because he found you attractive? Is so how best should he approach you
A nice beard.

In contrast, nothing is a faster turn off than facial hair that resembles pubic hair. 😖
Original post by sinfonietta
A nice beard.

In contrast, nothing is a faster turn off than facial hair that resembles pubic hair. 😖

I found this weirdly funny haha.
What do you mean by Chavy clothes - some examples . Also What did you mean when you said moustache and skinner than us

Like the "roadman dressing" ( google it ) i.e full nike,adidas,underarmour tracksuit,
And in "moustache" like not a full developed mustache, its disgusting, if you have a mustache might as well shave it
And skinner than us i mean, im im 100lbs i dont want you to be 90lbs,
Original post by sinfonietta
A nice beard.

Care to give me some examples
Like the "roadman dressing" ( google it ) i.e full nike,adidas,underarmour tracksuit,
And in "moustache" like not a full developed mustache, its disgusting, if you have a mustache might as well shave it
And skinner than us i mean, im im 100lbs i dont want you to be 90lbs,

Oh ok I thought u meant this. So you’re more into like jeans and shirt I’m assuming . There’s not that many options unless you’re minted lol
You can literally just look at universally accepted icons and what makes them attractive, Chris Hemsworth is just.... 💖

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending