The Student Room Group

PFF2 form and supporting evidence

Hi there,

I had a little bit of confusion over the phone call so I’m going to ask my questions here. I want to apply as a continuing student for the 2020/2021 academic year and I’m applying as a migrant worker. In the previous two years I didn’t apply for the maximum loan available to me, so I only filled the form based on my income. I was told I need the pff2 form, filled by my parents. My questions are:

1. My parents are divorced, so your colleagues over the phone told me I have to provide with the form a photocopied evidence for that?
2. Since I’m applying for the 2020/21 academic year, for which years my mother should provide the evidence for the income? She lives overseas. I was told first from January till December 2019, then 2017 and got confused with that? If somebody can clarify this for me, that would be great.
3. Also, do I need to fill myself the migrant worker form as well or you need just the pff2 form if I’m applying for the highest amount?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Diana
Original post by dianamanolova10
Hi there,

I had a little bit of confusion over the phone call so I’m going to ask my questions here. I want to apply as a continuing student for the 2020/2021 academic year and I’m applying as a migrant worker. In the previous two years I didn’t apply for the maximum loan available to me, so I only filled the form based on my income. I was told I need the pff2 form, filled by my parents. My questions are:

1. My parents are divorced, so your colleagues over the phone told me I have to provide with the form a photocopied evidence for that?
2. Since I’m applying for the 2020/21 academic year, for which years my mother should provide the evidence for the income? She lives overseas. I was told first from January till December 2019, then 2017 and got confused with that? If somebody can clarify this for me, that would be great.
3. Also, do I need to fill myself the migrant worker form as well or you need just the pff2 form if I’m applying for the highest amount?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Diana

Hi Diana,

If your parents divorced during your studies, we'll need evidence of this but if they were already divorced before you began your studies, we won't need evidence.
2. For the academic year 20/21, we will need the financial income details of your mum from the 18/19 tax year, which typically runs from April-March.
3. You need to complete the PR1 form to apply for your 20/21 academic year and your mum will need to complete the PFF2 form.

Thanks, Jen
Original post by Jen SFE
Hi Diana,

If your parents divorced during your studies, we'll need evidence of this but if they were already divorced before you began your studies, we won't need evidence.
2. For the academic year 20/21, we will need the financial income details of your mum from the 18/19 tax year, which typically runs from April-March.
3. You need to complete the PR1 form to apply for your 20/21 academic year and your mum will need to complete the PFF2 form.

Thanks, Jen

Thank you for your response.
My mother lives in another country and I presume the beginning and end of the tax year over there is different from here. Does it make any changes?

Diana

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending