The Student Room Group

Help needed on UCAS reference

So I might retake one A level next year at a private exam centre. I emailed my teacher about obtaining a reference and being given a predicted grade I told her I am applying as an individual and she told me that I should link my UCAS to the school and she will give me a predicted grade. However as I won’t be taking the exam in the school and if I am applying through the school on UCAS, would I not need to take the exam in that specific school because I will be taking the exam elsewhere.
If the school are willing to write your reference and can add a predicted grade, that's okay.

They will write you a good reference and can provide your new prediction because they know you well..
This happens quite often, and its fine.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
If the school are willing to write your reference and can add a predicted grade, that's okay.

They will write you a good reference and can provide your new prediction because they know you well..
This happens quite often, and its fine.

right thank you for the reply. Because I am taking the exam elsewhere I didn't think they would but thankfully my teacher said it is fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending