The Student Room Group

Changed a detail on my complete application - reverted back to application submitted

Hi, tonight I changed what year of study I'm going into on my SFE application, as I'm now retaking my second year. (I have only used 2 SFE years)

The issue is that my application was complete and all payments were scheduled. Now I have made an edit, it says its back to application submitted as opposed to application complete.

My worry is that now SFE will take 6 weeks to process this small change and I'll be left with no loan, and will be unable to pay rent. Will this be the case or will I still receive my loan as expected originally? No other circumstances have changed just to clarify, only my year of study.

Any info would be really appreciated
Original post by Samhughes1998
Hi, tonight I changed what year of study I'm going into on my SFE application, as I'm now retaking my second year. (I have only used 2 SFE years)

The issue is that my application was complete and all payments were scheduled. Now I have made an edit, it says its back to application submitted as opposed to application complete.

My worry is that now SFE will take 6 weeks to process this small change and I'll be left with no loan, and will be unable to pay rent. Will this be the case or will I still receive my loan as expected originally? No other circumstances have changed just to clarify, only my year of study.

Any info would be really appreciated

Please allow up to 8 weeks to be re assessed after submitting the changes, if you are an SFE applicant then you can show your university your previous entitlement letter and ask them to manually confirm your registration so that your funding is released to you without delays even if the changes have not been assessed yet.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending