The Student Room Group

Second degree Student Finance Funding SFE

Hello there,
I did a Undergrad BSc degree in Biomedical Science for 3 years at Royal Holloway University of London (which was fully funded by SFE) and am planning to do the Undergraduate degree in Medicine at Cardiff University. I was wondering if I will get student loan and maintaince loan?
Original post by giinbryionv
Hello there,
I did a Undergrad BSc degree in Biomedical Science for 3 years at Royal Holloway University of London (which was fully funded by SFE) and am planning to do the Undergraduate degree in Medicine at Cardiff University. I was wondering if I will get student loan and maintaince loan?

Hi there, You would be entitled to full maintenance loan but no fees or grant for duration of the course due to ELQ (Equivalent Level Qualification). Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, You would be entitled to full maintenance loan but no fees or grant for duration of the course due to ELQ (Equivalent Level Qualification). Thanks, Angela
I called SFE and two people have told me I would get partial funding for Tuition Fees
Original post by ruthie6s
I called SFE and two people have told me I would get partial funding for Tuition Fees

Hi there, It would be Maintenance Loan funding only. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending