The Student Room Group

My girlfriend says she wants sex with other guys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So I have been with her for a year now and I'm not sure if I want to be with her for any longer.
Whenever we have a normal chat, she occasionally makes comments such as "I'd have sex with ****" usually being celebrities but sometimes guys she's friends with or even MY friends.
I always make it obvious that I'm not interested in her comments by changing the topic directly or just laughing a little without much.
However, every time she makes these comments, she says "but I love you" or "but you're hotter" which is obviously just said so that I don't take anything she says seriously but I'm finding it incredibly annoying.

What should I do?

Idk if she has been convinced by extremist feminists that men do not matter, but she doesn't seem to care for you at all, dump her.
She probably already has had sex with your friends :smile:
Tell her to control her vajayjay
BE A MAN!!
Dont stand for it, thats pure disrepect!
Original post by BlackSweetness
BE A MAN!!
Dont stand for it, thats pure disrepect!

He could do with some balls like yours bro. :tongue:
Yeah, but that could completely ruin what's left of their relationship!
google "'cuckold"
Original post by stefano865
He could do with some balls like yours bro. :tongue:

Haha true, even her insinuating something like that is enough!
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
So I have been with her for a year now and I'm not sure if I want to be with her for any longer.
Whenever we have a normal chat, she occasionally makes comments such as "I'd have sex with ****" usually being celebrities but sometimes guys she's friends with or even MY friends.
I always make it obvious that I'm not interested in her comments by changing the topic directly or just laughing a little without much.
However, every time she makes these comments, she says "but I love you" or "but you're hotter" which is obviously just said so that I don't take anything she says seriously but I'm finding it incredibly annoying.

What should I do?

3somes are pretty cool 😎
Original post by WoodyMKC
Put the shoe on her foot and see how it feels. Make it closer to home, though, like her friends or relatives, just to make a point :wink:

You seem to have a very naughty side to you, its very attractive.
Get rid
Original post by BlackSweetness
Haha true, even her insinuating something like that is enough!

W - 'Honey, I'm pregnant with another man's child'.

H - 'Oh that's ok I can raise it as my own'

W - 'I thought there was no point asking you to get me pregnant'

H - 'No problem'

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/476149/resized_mr-t-meme-generator-get-some-nuts-f6a4bc.jpg
She isnt saying she wants to have sex with these people right now, just that she would. That's not the same. It is a bit weird she says it about your friends though.

Just talk to her, she probably doesnt realise it bothers you.
OP dump her ASAP.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I don't think you're making it very obvious. You're not telling her that her comments piss you off. Why don't you try saying who you would have sex with? Maybe she would change her tune then.

I'd tell her to knock it off.

And if she keeps going on about it, about who she would have sex with, I'd dump her. Perhaps that's just me personally though; I wouldn't want to be with someone who keeps making comments about who she'd like to ****.

I tried it on her once right after she said who she'd ****, she got very defensive. She clearly takes me for a joke.
Reply 35
Original post by goldie56
Welcome to the Cuck Brotherhood

Clueless Cuck Clan
Original post by Emily.97
You seem to have a very naughty side to you, its very attractive.

I'm a pretty nice guy, but also a total wrong'un. Odd combo :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending