The Student Room Group

Form for EU students

Hi!
I'm an EU student and I have a little problem with applying for SF.I was thinking that the forms for EU students are already available so I downloaded it and started to fill it step by step.Going trough my Fb today I saw one post from SFE-an EU student was asking if he can change his info about the course or the home address. And the answer was this:- which totally confused me.ImageUploadedByStudent Room1457865022.512992.jpg

So are the forms for EU students available now or not?If yes,please someone to give me a link.And if not where is the right place to check.

And if I want to change my course (it's going to be my first year) which form do I have to fill and send to student finance England?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Victoria66
Hi!
I'm an EU student and I have a little problem with applying for SF.I was thinking that the forms for EU students are already available so I downloaded it and started to fill it step by step.Going trough my Fb today I saw one post from SFE-an EU student was asking if he can change his info about the course or the home address. And the answer was this:- which totally confused me.ImageUploadedByStudent Room1457865022.512992.jpg

So are the forms for EU students available now or not?If yes,please someone to give me a link.And if not where is the right place to check.

And if I want to change my course (it's going to be my first year) which form do I have to fill and send to student finance England?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The finance forms for EU tuition fee loans for continuing students are available.

The forms for EU tuition fee loans for new students are released in April.

If you're an EU student who has been resident in the UK for 3+ years and are applying for maintenance loans as well then you need to use the UK forms which are available (and if you've been resident for 3+ years but less than 5 then you need to submit your application by 24th March as the residence rules for maintenance loans are changing on that date).
Hi Victoria66

You can apply now, the application form is available here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms
If you need to make changes to the application you can do so by send a change of circumstance form.

Thanks
Reply 3
Thank you very much !!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending