The Student Room Group

The time you lost your virgnity (girls)

Hello here, especially the girls! :smile: I'm 18 and I would like to ask you some questions on when you had sex for the verty first time, because I'm near to do it too. You can also send me a mp.

1) was it painful for you? If so, how many on a scale from 1 to 10?
2) if it wasn't painful, what did you felt ? Like it was uncomfrtable, you felt nothing special...
3) I think doing the missionary, was it for you too? Did you stuck in this position the whole time?
4) when was your second time?

1) not really, around 4/10
2) it was uncomfortable at first but became more pleasurable. He was much more experienced than me so he made me feel comfortable
3) yes it was missionary the whole time. Which I personally don’t mind
4) he was my first boyfriend so we did it for a second time a few days later
1: no not really 3/10
2: surprising it was comfortable it was our first time and we were actually very young
3: we were in different positions to find wat was more comfy u should try different positions
4: it’s bad but the same day like 4/5 hours later 😂😂
Reply 3
Why is it bad to do it again on the same day?
Reply 4
1. Yes very I'd definitely of put it at a 10 but that is because of my condition.

2. I'll go off when I could actually have sex about 4 months later, from there on it was okay but as we did it more we both gained a love for it.

3. We did stick with missionary at the start however for it to work I have to lift my legs up and it really strains us both so these days we start in missionary but ultimately go straight to doggystyle.

4. After my first ever attempt we had multiple unsuccessful try, my second time from there was as I said 4 months later and since we have gone from doing it well a lot haha to not really, we have never done it twice in a day purely because it's too painful for me.
Original post by zerop
Why is it bad to do it again on the same day?

It isn't, but particularly if you've experienced pain, you may not feel like doing so.
Reply 6
Original post by Elektra06
1. Yes very I'd definitely of put it at a 10 but that is because of my condition.

2. I'll go off when I could actually have sex about 4 months later, from there on it was okay but as we did it more we both gained a love for it.

3. We did stick with missionary at the start however for it to work I have to lift my legs up and it really strains us both so these days we start in missionary but ultimately go straight to doggystyle.

4. After my first ever attempt we had multiple unsuccessful try, my second time from there was as I said 4 months later and since we have gone from doing it well a lot haha to not really, we have never done it twice in a day purely because it's too painful for me.

Oh I'm sorry for you :/

Original post by unprinted
It isn't, but particularly if you've experienced pain, you may not feel like doing so.

Yes I understand :wink:
Reply 7
It's alright I'm doing pretty okay now it's hard sometimes but only if I leave sex a while, my biggest issue will be smear tests in the future x
Reply 8
Original post by Elektra06
It's alright I'm doing pretty okay now it's hard sometimes but only if I leave sex a while, my biggest issue will be smear tests in the future x

Alright :wink:
Original post by zerop
Hello here, especially the girls! :smile: I'm 18 and I would like to ask you some questions on when you had sex for the verty first time, because I'm near to do it too. You can also send me a mp.

2) if it wasn't painful, what did you felt ? Like it was uncomfrtable, you felt nothing special...
3) I think doing the missionary, was it for you too? Did you stuck in this position the whole time?

It wasn’t painful except for when the penis went first in it just felt like a stretch wasn’t super painful more uncomfortable. Felt normal afterwards.
I was on top because it meant I could control what was happening. Then I think we did missionary and doggy style. So we had sex three times that night. Then next time was about a week later and no pain
Original post by zerop

1) not really, I’d say 1 or a 2/10.
2) just felt a sting tbh, it lasted a few seconds then it was alright :smile:
3) yes stuck with missionary throughout the first time
4) errrrrm it was either the same day, or not too long after, I honestly can’t remember tbh :colondollar:
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
It wasn’t painful except for when the penis went first in it just felt like a stretch wasn’t super painful more uncomfortable. Felt normal afterwards.
I was on top because it meant I could control what was happening. Then I think we did missionary and doggy style. So we had sex three times that night. Then next time was about a week later and no pain

Nice story! For how long did you felt this uncomfortable feeling the first time?

1) not really, I’d say 1 or a 2/10.
2) just felt a sting tbh, it lasted a few seconds then it was alright :smile:
3) yes stuck with missionary throughout the first time
4) errrrrm it was either the same day, or not too long after, I honestly can’t remember tbh :colondollar:

Oh great! :smile:
Original post by zerop

1) It was not painful for me.
2) It did feel uncomfortable at first. Mainly because I wasn't used to something like that being inside me.
3) Started off doing missionary, changed to oral and then went back to missionary.
4) Second time was about two to three weeks later.
Original post by zerop
Oh great! :smile:

:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Constantine2018
1) It was not painful for me.
2) It did feel uncomfortable at first. Mainly because I wasn't used to something like that being inside me.
3) Started off doing missionary, changed to oral and then went back to missionary.
4) Second time was about two to three weeks later.

Thanks for your answer :smile: Was it uncomfortable again during the penetration when you came back to missionary?
do you use protection??
do you use protection??

I did

Quick Reply

Latest