:tongue:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

good luck:hugs:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
good luck:hugs:

Thank you :smile:
Best of luck :rave: u got this :thumbsup:
It is okay to be hungry. Being hungry doesn't mean you have to have a snack or think about food.
Reply 5
I would like to say that if you are increasing your level of activity especially if you are doing a routine that includes weights don't cut your carbs by too much, you will need the energy.
Original post by JaseyB
I would like to say that if you are increasing your level of activity especially if you are doing a routine that includes weights don't cut your carbs by too much, you will need the energy.

Thanks for the tip! I'm definitely not going to cut them out completely, but instead of having them in every evening meal I'll only have them a couple of times a week instead.
I am so proud of myself!

Screenshot_20190212-195125_Samsung Health-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by DrawTheLine
I am so proud of myself!

Screenshot_20190212-195125_Samsung Health-compressed.jpg.jpeg

:woo: well done keep it up :thumbsup:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:woo: well done keep it up :thumbsup:

I'm going to aim for 7-10k steps a day. Today was a bonus because I had lots of places to go and things to do.
I'm going to aim for 7-10k steps a day. Today was a bonus because I had lots of places to go and things to do.

that sounds great u totally got this best of luck :h:
Good luck!!!!

One little advice (I'd wish I follow it myself), instead of cutting off foods/counting callories (which is good you don't do, but still have to maintain a normal amount of callories total), try counting nutrients, make sure your diet is ballanced, in addition make sure you eat the right mix of foods that don't interrupt with each other and everything is absorbed well... you may want to talk to a dietitian about it. I did that when I went vegan just to make sure I eat well.... worked great until my current work.

About exercises, exercising alone is good if you do it right. Basic stuff should be ok, but some flexibility or weight exercises (even simple ones) should be done under supervision, at least at the start of your journey.

Good luck on your journey!
Original post by Kathy89
Good luck!!!!

One little advice (I'd wish I follow it myself), instead of cutting off foods/counting callories (which is good you don't do, but still have to maintain a normal amount of callories total), try counting nutrients, make sure your diet is ballanced, in addition make sure you eat the right mix of foods that don't interrupt with each other and everything is absorbed well... you may want to talk to a dietitian about it. I did that when I went vegan just to make sure I eat well.... worked great until my current work.

About exercises, exercising alone is good if you do it right. Basic stuff should be ok, but some flexibility or weight exercises (even simple ones) should be done under supervision, at least at the start of your journey.

Good luck on your journey!

Thank you! I've been really good in reducing the junk food like chocolate and crisps, and increasing the good stuff like fruit and vegetables.

I'm not very flexible at all so this is definitely something I want to work on.
My personal best for number of steps done in a day! My feet are a bit sore but I feel absolutely brilliant, and so proud of myself.

:woo: well done keep it up :rave:
:woo: well done keep it up :rave:

Thanks for the support Groot :smile:
Thanks for the support Groot :smile:

No worries :h:
:hugs:
:h: :lovehug:
10th March 2019

Weight at 9:31am: 58.4kg. Whaaatt?! A whole 2.2kg down since last week. Obvious reason though, for the past 2 days I've been quite ill and have barely eaten a thing so that's why I've lost more this week.

Exercise:

Spoiler

Food:

Spoiler

10th March 2019

Weight at 9:31am: 58.4kg. Whaaatt?! A whole 2.2kg down since last week. Obvious reason though, for the past 2 days I've been quite ill and have barely eaten a thing so that's why I've lost more this week.

Exercise:

Spoiler

Food:

Spoiler

:woo:
:console: hope you feel better soon
:woo:
:console: hope you feel better soon

Thanks! Am feeling better, just don't have my appetite back yet.

First time I've noticed a little less podge too so I'm pleased :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest