Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I applied for student finance a couple of months ago, however my passport was out of date and so this is what I entered when I first applied. However, I now have a new in-date passport and was looking to see if I could enter these details in order to speed up the process, but when I log in to the website, it won't let me do this and will only allow me to send evidence through the post which i am not keen on.
    Is there anything i can do or is my only option now to send evidence through the post?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    If you've submitted your details already you will not be able to alter these online.

    If we have specifically requested the original then you will need to send this, but if we have not you can fill in a passport details form and send this in the post instead.

    Form can be founds here - http://bit.ly/1oLAqPy

Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.