The Student Room Group

Compelling reasons

My first year at another university i was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I attempted to kill myself on numerous attempts and haveevidence of being in the hospital, my old uni stating that i left due to health reasons. Would this be enough?
Original post by Awesomesmartnerd
My first year at another university i was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I attempted to kill myself on numerous attempts and haveevidence of being in the hospital, my old uni stating that i left due to health reasons. Would this be enough?

Hi there, Are you looking to apply for a new course/university? Have we asked for Compelling Personal Reasons evidence? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Are you looking to apply for a new course/university? Have we asked for Compelling Personal Reasons evidence? Thanks, Angela

I'm looking to apply for a new course. Ive already done a year but failed and my first year I couldn't complete because of mental health reasons
Original post by Thesims4
I'm looking to apply for a new course. Ive already done a year but failed and my first year I couldn't complete because of mental health reasons

Hi there,

You can provide a letter from your doctor to confirm what happened, when this happened and how this impacted your studies, that would be acceptable.

Thanks, Clare
Would a letter from a person tutor suffice?
Original post by Awesomesmartnerd
Would a letter from a person tutor suffice?

Hi there,

Yes, however it would need to be on headed paper with a signature and date to prove it's validity.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending