The Student Room Group

Compelling Reasons

I have had a really difficult time trying to finish my degree. Poor health. My dad passing. University issues. Now that I am back to full health. SFE England have said I have had CPR to many times. How can I prove I am fit and really want and need to complete this degree. I am
On medication and much better. I now have to go to an independent assessor but I have started a course and now I might have to leave as I don’t know what the outcome will be.
I am getting a letter from doctor to say o and fit. I was thinking of a letter from my head teacher. Do you think this would help my case? I just need one more year.
Original post by Gen1982
I have had a really difficult time trying to finish my degree. Poor health. My dad passing. University issues. Now that I am back to full health. SFE England have said I have had CPR to many times. How can I prove I am fit and really want and need to complete this degree. I am
On medication and much better. I now have to go to an independent assessor but I have started a course and now I might have to leave as I don’t know what the outcome will be.
I am getting a letter from doctor to say o and fit. I was thinking of a letter from my head teacher. Do you think this would help my case? I just need one more year.

Hi Gen1982,

It is always helpful to provide as much evidence available to you where possible. It is best to upload this with a cover letter to explain your situation and the assessors can review this on a case by case basis.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending