The Student Room Group

help i dont know what to do

Hi I've sent in my evidence a PFF" form and current year income form. One of the forms wasn't dated. So I've sent them in again recorded which was delivered and signed for by student finance on the 6/9/2017. I've called today and have been told I have to wait until at least 5th October to know if its even been received. I've called up but the woman I spoke to was so sarcastic wasn't helpful put me on hold then cut the line off..... im really stuck as I cannot wait another 20 working days to be told its not received.

please help
Original post by stevied2208
Hi I've sent in my evidence a PFF" form and current year income form. One of the forms wasn't dated. So I've sent them in again recorded which was delivered and signed for by student finance on the 6/9/2017. I've called today and have been told I have to wait until at least 5th October to know if its even been received. I've called up but the woman I spoke to was so sarcastic wasn't helpful put me on hold then cut the line off..... im really stuck as I cannot wait another 20 working days to be told its not received.

please help

Hi Stevied2208,

The current processing times for Financial post to be processed is 20 working days from Student Finance receiving the documents. If you items were received on the 06/09/2017 the expected processing dates for these forms will be approximately the 5th of October , however this could change by a day or so depending on the volume of work.This is our busiest time and processing times are taking longer than usual.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending