The Student Room Group

When will i be paid?

I applied for Student Finance back in April and accepted a offer for nursing with LSBU. I received all correspondence from SFE by post and a break down of my tuition fee and maintenance loans and payment dates which are scheduled for 14th sept.
However 2 weeks ago I updated my application and changed Uni's and my application online is back to showing as 'Application Submitted'.
I have sent evidence to my new UNI choice, University of East London that I am entitled to the tuition fee loan. I can not complete my online enrolment until the UNI corresponds with SFE.
Will I still be paid my maintenance loan on 14th as I'm struggling now for money until this comes through and does SFE have to confirm my accepted place again with my New Uni choice. Bit confused how Student finance works,

Also I directly applied to the University of East London for my Nursing Associate course and not through UCAS. Do I have to update UCAS with this choice.
Thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Calliehan
I applied for Student Finance back in April and accepted a offer for nursing with LSBU. I received all correspondence from SFE by post and a break down of my tuition fee and maintenance loans and payment dates which are scheduled for 14th sept.
However 2 weeks ago I updated my application and changed Uni's and my application online is back to showing as 'Application Submitted'.
I have sent evidence to my new UNI choice, University of East London that I am entitled to the tuition fee loan. I can not complete my online enrolment until the UNI corresponds with SFE.
Will I still be paid my maintenance loan on 14th as I'm struggling now for money until this comes through and does SFE have to confirm my accepted place again with my New Uni choice. Bit confused how Student finance works,

Also I directly applied to the University of East London for my Nursing Associate course and not through UCAS. Do I have to update UCAS with this choice.
Thanks.

Hi there,
Please allow up to 6 weeks to be re assessed after submitting the changes, if you are an SFE applicant then you can show your university your previous entitlement letter and ask them to manually confirm your registration so that your funding is released to you without delays even if the changes have not been assessed yet.

We are not linked with UCAS.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending