04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Welcome to Your Opportunity to ask current or former university students questions about universities or courses you're applying to!

Whether you're about to attend university this year, currently researching and applying for 2019 entry, or are just curious about the whole thing, here you can find a list of threads across TSR dedicated to giving you more information. We have scores of students studying loads of different subjects at lots of universities ready to answer your questions.

Clearing , International, Disabled Students , Joint Honours , Mature Students , A Level Student
Studying music alongside your degree

University Courses
Computer Science , Design , Economics , Egyptology , History , Medicine , Nursing and Midwifery , Languages , Law , Politics & International Relations , Psychology, Veterinary Medicine

Universities

Anglia Ruskin , Aston , Bath , Birkbeck , Birmingham , Bristol , Brunel , Cambridge , Cambridge , Cardiff , City (London) , Chester , Coventry , Cranfield , Cumbria , Durham , Edinburgh , Essex , Glasgow , Greenwich , Heriot-Watt , Huddersfield, Imperial , Keele , King's College London , Kingston , Lancaster , Leeds , Leicester , Liverpool Hope , Liverpool John Moores , Liverpool , London Met , London School of Economics , Loughborough , Manchester Met , Manchester , Middlesex , Newcastle , Northumbria , Nottingham , Nottingham Trent , Open Uni , Plymouth , Portsmouth , QMUL , Queen's Belfast , Reading , Royal Holloway , SOAS , Sheffield Hallam , Southampton Solent , Southampton , St Andrews , Staffordshire , Suffolk , Surrey , Sussex , University College London , UCLan , UEA (East Anglia) , UWE (West of England) , UWS (West of Scotland) , Warwick , York

Are you a student and your university or course is missing from this list? Feel feel to make a thread in the relevant university forum or relevant university course forum and Tag me.

Thanks to all the students who are helping this to happen.:adore:
Last edited by 04MR17; 3 months ago
04MR17
Rep:
?
Just added CheeseIsVeg's clearing thread to the list!:blow:
Bulletzone
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That's a lot of threads.
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bulletzone)
That's a lot of threads.
Maybe more to come.:mmm:

U watch out Monsieur.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is a thicc post

Spoiler:
Show

Psychology machine broke tho
04MR17
Rep:
?
Thanks to sinfonietta for making this new UWS thread!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5495836
04MR17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
This is a thicc post

Spoiler:
Show

Psychology machine broke tho
:lol:

Spoiler:
Show
:ta:
04MR17
Rep:
?
Thread updated once more.:woo:
Manitude
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Welcome to Your Opportunity to ask current or former university students questions about universities or courses you're applying to!

Whether you're about to attend university this year, currently researching and applying for 2019 entry, or are just curious about the whole thing, here you can find a list of threads across TSR dedicated to giving you more information. We have scores of students studying loads of different subjects at lots of universities ready to answer your questions.

Clearing , Disabled Students , Joint Honours , Mature Students , A Level Student

University Courses
Computer Science , Design , Egyptology , History , Nursing and Midwifery , Law , Psychology

Universities

Anglia Ruskin , Aston , Bath , Birkbeck , Birmingham , Bristol , Brunel , Cambridge , Cardiff , City (London) , Chester , Coventry , Cranfield , Cumbria , Durham , Edinburgh , Essex , Glasgow , Greenwich , Heriot-Watt , Huddersfield, Imperial , Keele , King's College London , Kingston , London School of Economics , Lancaster , Leicester , Liverpool Hope , Liverpool John Moores , Liverpool , London Met , Loughborough , Manchester Met , Manchester , Middlesex , Newcastle , Northumbria , Nottingham , Nottingham Trent , Open Uni , Plymouth , QMUL , Queen's Belfast , Reading , Royal Holloway , SOAS , Sheffield Hallam , Southampton Solent , Southampton , St Andrews , Staffordshire , Suffolk , Surrey , University College London , UCLan , UEA (East Anglia) , UWE (West of England) , UWS (West of Scotland) , Warwick

Are you a student and your university or course is missing from this list? Feel feel to make a thread in the relevant university forum or relevant university course forum and Tag me.

Thanks to all the students who are helping this to happen.:adore:

Cheers for putting this together. I'll keep an eye on the Lancaster thread. They have an ambassador account answering some questions, but there will inevitably be some questions they don't necessarily know the answers to!
Acsel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I thought there was already a thread for Portsmouth but was mixing it up with another project. Made a quick thread for Portsmouth here
04MR17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Acsel)
I thought there was already a thread for Portsmouth but was mixing it up with another project. Made a quick thread for Portsmouth here
Amazing thank you so much.:adore:
04MR17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Manitude)
Cheers for putting this together. I'll keep an eye on the Lancaster thread. They have an ambassador account answering some questions, but there will inevitably be some questions they don't necessarily know the answers to!
Thank you so much. Feel free to give that thread a little bump too. :yy:
04MR17
Rep:
?
Leeds university thread now added :blow:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5503244
04MR17
Rep:
?
Adding in an awesome thread for Medicine :woo:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5503850
lilGem
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Biological Sciences at UEA (graduated in 2016) now at University of Sheffield doing MSc (Res) Translational Oncology
04MR17
Rep:
?
Another Birmingham thread here.
04MR17
Rep:
?
Just added the following threads to the list.:blow:

Economics

Sussex

Politics & International Relations
04MR17
Rep:
?
Just adding this new thread on Languages :ahee:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5514590
04MR17
Rep:
?
Just updated with the new thread from Sheffield Hallam University.
04MR17
Rep:
?
Ooh yay we're on the homepage.:awesome:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Nov '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (124)
68.51%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
19.89%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
11.6%

Watched Threads